C31

"Congratulations, Mr Nathaniel Santiago! Also known as natharius! Congratulations for being the first top writer of the year!"

Yes, he got the first top. Not me. I was on the second place. I'm so proud of him. It's been two years now. Two years matapos ang nangyari sa Australia. Iniwan na namin ang nangyari doon at nag astang walang ganoong ganap dito.

"Thank you, everyone. Specially for those who supports me, and who voted for my book. They said, when you love someone, you'll promise the world for her..or him.." he chuckled " Based on my experience, I had promised her my world, my universe, my everything. And I still promise that to her. And to my mom too. 'I told the moon about us and his sky couldn't help but twinkle with tears.' "  then he left the stage with flashes on him. Yes, you are now like Tita Hanni, Nathan..

Naging maayos ang komyunikasyon namin ni Nathan. Ako ang ninang ni Elizer. Elizer, nanganak na si Xyra, normal.. pero siya ang hindi pa maayos. Nasa hospital siya parati for her chemotherapy... Kinasal sila two months after our Australia book meet and greet. Their wedding was simple and elegant. Everyone was there, even my friends.. and me. I'm happy for them, and really support their relationship.

But, look at me now. Engaged by the person who took care, and always there for me. And I love this person, named Noah. Noah Michel Vicente. This man love kids, and I think that's also the reason why I fell for him.

We're here for the awarding, everyone's here, and we're at the top hotel in Manila. It has the nicest view up here.. I can barely see the buildings, the cars.. fireworks.. and the busy people at night.

And to be honest, right now... I never regret everything..

We only regret the chances we didn't take. Eka nga nila..

-------

We both fell inlove but it was soon diminished..."

" And that's, all my story with Natharius.."

"I'm speechless.."

" I know right.. well, let's just stay here and  enjoy the view. "

" hey, I love you.. Toria"

" I love you too, Noah"

There it is, my life. We're here on the tower for the view. Sa ibaba, kitang kita ko ang ngiti at saya ng mga visitors. Holding my book, Nathan's book, Zach's book.

Noah and I started visiting charity events every month, and planning for our wedding..

Everything, was just so fast... I'm 26 years old, when I received the second place award for being a good poem author.

My sickness? Is still in me. Last attack, last night. I was on a date with Noah and luckily, he has the extra inhaler in him. Doc George, took care of me for almost three years now. And he's also the best doctor I've ever met.

I was walking down here and saw Xyra.. she's on a wheelchair, with a cloth covered her hair.

"Hey, Xyra.. musta na?" I greeted her with a hug

"All good, fighting.." she tried to smile but I can see her pain..

I was roaming around and saw my parents, my dad is still sick, and my mom is the one handling our company too.

My friends, here they are. Still complete.. Rina and Samuel had twins. Sara and Mara, basta daw rhymes! Hahah.

Trisha reached 3M subscribers, and Daniel is a nurse now.. everything was just so fast..

And my Niks, she holds an orphanage at Bulacan. And she's dating Kyle, they met at New York a year  ago, ng dahil lang sa maling paperbag!

And I'm so proud that I've reached the highest top of my dream.. I'm seeing Nathan smile, and hug Elizer with Xyra..

And I saw my fiancee having fun again with a baby girl..

I chuckled while walking near them

"She's cute huh" I said while touching the cheeks

"Yeah, her name is Micah, she's a one year old baby.." he said while carrying the baby...

While we're playing with the baby, nakakandong siya kay Noah, I felt tita Hanni's tap on my shoulders.

"Hold on love" I said and followed tita Hanni outside

" So, Victoria.. I'm so proud of you!" She said and hugged me..

"Thanks tita.."

"But, I'm signing off for a while.. I'm having a break" tita said with her teary eyes.

I was confused and shocked. "W-why? Tita?"

"It's been almost 13 years hija.. I'm getting tired.. tumatanda na rin ako" tita said and left a chuckle.

" Tita..."

And I gave her a hug..

--------------