C19

December! Finally, Christmas break! I had my test last month, I passed again! Of course I have to.

I am here with Nathan right now at the convinience store sa ibaba lang ng condo units namin. Until we saw Rina and Samuel being clingy to each other.

Rina changed her flight schedule after Christmas. She did it for Samuel. Ang reason niya sa mom niya ay di pa naaayos ang payment sa Condo.

We already had a party with Rina, and of course. Drama!

We acted like we didn't saw them, and went straight to the sweets.

"Alam mo, puro ka nalang sweets." Reklamo ni Nathan

I rolled my eyes and took the chocolates with candies.

We went back to the unit to prepare for dinner. I'm a bit nervous this month. On December 22, 8pm. Flight niya na sa California. He'll be back.... I don't know when.

Habang nasa living room si Nathan nanonood, nag aayos naman ako ng mga pinamili dito.

"For lunch, let's have sinigang na hipon?" I asked Nathan and he walked near me.

"Sure, that's your favorite eh" he chuckled and wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my cheeks.

" Hey, not here." I said.

"Wala namang tao ah" he said and looked around the unit.

" Yeah,I know" I giggled and gave him a sexy smile.

Until someone rang the doorbell. If whoever is that I'll surely kill him or her! Dang it!

"Agh!!" Nathan groaned and rolled his eyes papunta sa hallway sa pinto.

I laughed and continue to cook.

"Hey" I heard a girl voice, so familiar.

Is that. Xyra!?!

Nathan didn't talk and I saw Xyra entered our unit and she's looking around.

"Wow, groceries" she said and gave me a sarcastic smile and look. I rolled my eyes.

Hindi ako magiging plastik dito! If anghel anghelan siya, edi mag anghel anghelan siya! Well, I'm not. Okay!?

"Nathan I thought Wala siya dito... Just kidding!" Xyra joked and laughed. Sha lang tumawa!

"What. A joke. Xyra. You may leave." I said and pointed the hallway palabas.

" Hey, chill. I'm here to take the papers Mr Santiago wanted to give me. No worries" she said and gave me a angel smile kasi nasa tabi ko lang si Nathan!

I rolled my eyes and saw them talking at the sofa. Nathan's instructing the things about the paper for their company. I don't know what is it but, I think  Xyra's applying? Hah. Sipsip.

After hours of that Xyraconda staying here, buti naisip niyang umalis na.

Hindi ko nilalabas ang lutong sinigang. Of course! Di ko iimbitahin siya kumain no!

Umalis na siya ng condo and Nathan went near me. "Let's eat?" Ika niya.

After eating, we went straight to his room and nanood sakaniya mag laro.

"What if pag uwi mo ng Cali, bigla ka ikiss ni Xyra?" I asked out of blue.

I was worried. Baka, hindi lang kiss!?

"I won't let that happen, I swear. I asked ma to stay with you here until 28. 31, is my flight to California." He said and looked at me with his sad face.