C22

After making love last night, I can feel the pain down there but I'll get through it. Iniisip ko parin ang sinasabi ni Nathan, but I didn't took it seriously.

I turn around and saw Nathan sleeping while his hands are on my waist and his other hand to use it as my pillow. He is so clingy!

I stood up, to get his shirt. I wore his shirt and just my panties when I heard a knock from our door, so I wore a shorts.

It's tita Hanni!

"Hey babes, aalis na kami ni Tito Keith, we already payed for the rooms" she winked and smiled at me.

" Oh, by the way. I want to talk to you..." She said with a smile.

We went out for a walk and it's freezing so I wore a hoodie and a shorts it's 5am for petes sake tita! Argh!

"So, I heard... You write poems?" Tita started.

I wasn't shocked when she said that. Obviously Nathan said it to her.

"Yes tita... I post some poems and quotes.. at book of minds... Some are stuck at my loptop... And, just keeping them" I said. We sat down on a bench, sobrang tahimik pa!

"Any idea of being an author?"

She got my point. Yes tita. I want. I want to be like you. Gosh!

"Kind of... But, I'm focusing for my stewardess. If papalarin tita" I giggled.

She smiled at me and she chuckled. "Look Toria, I know dream mo maging stewardess, same with being an author or a poem writer. But I want to help you hija. I know you, mula bata ka, puro ka nalang poem and books. I acted like I know nothing, pero sa book of minds ko nalaman.. hindi  kay Nathan, if you're thinking about him.." she said with a smile.

" I know you're victoriousShell, am I right? Look, I can help you. Okay? Just call me. And I'm willing to help." She said and hinatid na ako sa hotel.

"Oh, siya...Bahala na kayu ni Nathaniel kung saan niyo gusto pumunta... Okay?"

I nodded and gave her a kiss at her cheeks and a hug. "You smell so hot babes huh" tits chuckled.

I smiled awkwardly and bumalik sa tabi ni Nathan. Thinking about everything tita said.

" Where do you wanna go?" He asked while his hands are back on my waist.

"Malls?"

-----

We're here at the mall, and si Nathan lang itong bili ng bili. I'm just here to taste some of their foods, and to take some pics. After the mall, we walked around the park and took some photos together... And other places we visited.

"So, almost last day na natin dito 'no" I said while holding his hands walking around.

"We still have tomorrow... Let's go to the mountains tomorrow! " He suggested.

I nodded and gave him a cuddle arm lock.

The day ended so fast and lahat ng pinamili namin, inayos ko sa maleta and tita Hanni and tito Keith are busy for their Christmas with friends celebration.

"Wanna come to California for New year?" He asked.

"Nath, were celebrating new year at airport! " I joked and I laughed. But he didn't.

Nathan walked to the balcony, so I followed him. Seeing the view, hindi naman siya city lights ngayon. Kundi snow trees and fog.

"So... I'll miss you" I tried to be cute and hugged him. He look really sad though.

" I'll miss you too." He kissed me on my forehead.

*****

"Ahh!!! Ang ganda ng view!!" We're here at the top of the mountain. Kitang kita ang view! Ang ganda! Sobra! Mejo may snow pa and malambot ang lapag nito dahil sa snow.

He hugged me and said "I'll miss this" he said while hugging me from behind.

I'm wearing a  windbreaker jacket and a leggings na Nike that I just bought yesterday. With a gloves and a bonet.

It's December 30 and ang tahimik ng lugar. We're just here, sitting. Nakatingin sa view. And nakasandal ulo ko sa shoulders niya.

He moved my head para tignan ko siya and I can see that he was about to have teary eyes.

"Hey.." I said and touched his cheeks.

"Turn around" he seriously said.

"Hey Nathan! Not here. Kahit di tayo kilala dito let's not do it here. Ingatan natin ang imahe ng mga pinoy." I said with a whisper.

He chuckled and looked at me. " No, just turn around" he said. So I did.

I felt his touch moving my hair. I felt tickled and giggled.

Until he put a necklace on my neck. (Of course alangan sa pulsahan?)

Then I faced him and touched the pendant. It's, a moon necklace. It's, it's so pretty. I'm about to cry right now. It's, just so simple yet so meaningful.

"Nathan" I said his name with my soft voice.

"I love you. To the moon and back. Toria." He said and hugged me and gave me a kiss.

His kisses. So soft, smooth... So deep and so true.