5

Four hours till Agreste Gala: 

(Yes, I'm doing a big ass time skip. Also the sort of... how do I say this? Writing set-up is different in this chapter and THIS chapter only)

Chloe and Kagami were doing more flirting than helping Marinette get ready. Chloe would randomly zone out while applying Marinette's eyeliner, instead paying attention to Kagami's prettied up face or the wide patch of cleavage her dress exposed.

Since Marinette did the most work, designing and making the dresses, Juleka, Alix, Chloe and Kagami all decided to do Marinette's little 'jobs' for her. Alix, surprising, knew how to bake, so she was currently baking the requested batch of macarons for the 'Wayne Family to try,' with Tom when really she was baking them for Chat's weird request. 

Juleka had brought in the largest and nastiest smelling chunk of camembert cheese her mom had hiding in the back of their fridge on their house-boat. Kagami and Chloe were 'helping' Marinette by applying her makeup and fixing up her hair.

"Chlo', 'Gami. Just. Fucking. DATE ALREADY!" Chloe's hand slipped from the tip of Marinette's eye. There was now a huge streak of eyeliner across Marinette's face.

 "M-marinette! W-we don't have that...we...uh...oh no, is that Alix calling from downstairs? Better go, urm, help her!" Chloe awkwardly smiled at Kagami, patting her exposed shoulder. 

"I think you broke her Marinette," Kagami laughed, brushing through Marinette's silky hair. Marinette hummed. "I'm just sayinggggg!~ You two look cute together."

"Thank you Marinette. But, I think... we're better off as friends." Kagami managed to say. It was pretty obvious that the two of them were totally one second from just making out passionately in front of everyone.

"I-i like her... in THAT way... but I doubt..." the Japanese fencer remained silent for the remainder. Marinette understood the situation. Unlike Chloe's parents, who were extremely supportive when Chloe came out as a lesbian after many male heartbreaks, Kagami's mother, or rather, her entire family were extremely strict.

If Kagami were to come out as bisexual to them, chances are she would've been shamed or even disowned, even if her sexuality meant that she also was attracted to men.

"Sorry about that. Anyways... how's the dress feel?" 

"Oh, I love it! It's better than anything my mother forces-, I mean, my mother 'prepares' for me to wear," Kagami quickly changed her words. Marinette mentally sighed. Kagami continued to massage a lovely smelling hair oil onto Marinette's hair roots. 

(Kagami's dress. I was originally gonna get her to wear a kimono, but I...UH! I just fucking love the design of the dress and couldn't help myself. I mean... it looks like one... a bit? It seems like a dress fit for Marinette, but I.D.G.A.F.)

)