10

"This does mean that my mom will be revived, right?" Chat watched as an assassin wrapped heavy chains around Marinette. 

"Only if we get what my grandfather wanted from Gabriel," Damian said. Chat snorted. 

"You can get the miraculous to work with this thing," Chat tossed over a small jewelry sack. Damian caught it. 

"Right. A kwami." 

"Yeah..." Chat put his arms over his hand, resting. 

"Plagg, claws in." his costume faded back to Adrien's tuxedo, his longer hair still in its ponytail. 

"Well then. Will you be leaving at this time?" Gabriel appeared. Damian checked his watch. He told something to a fellow assassin before turning back to Gabriel. 

"We secured your wife's case in the helicopter. We'll be taking her with us."

"Of course. When will she be revived?" Gabriel smirked. Damian narrowed his eyes. 

"That's up for my grandfather to decide. Goodbye Gabriel," he walked out, assassins carrying Marinette behind him. Gabriel and Adrien watched as they exited out the door that lead out of the backstage area. 

They were now outside, surrounded by fence. Damian ordered a empty-handed assassin to toss their grappling hook. She did as she told, handing the 'gun' end to Damian. He took it, retracting the hook, bringing him up. Once he was up on the roof, he tossed down a rope. 

One by one, the group of fifteen assassins climbed up. The last one strapped Marinette onto his back, climbing up like it was nothing. Rope was pulled up, reattached to Damian's belt. 

Waiting there, was the guarded helicopter. 

[Arabic]

"Do you have Agreste's case ready?" a guard nodded. "Good. Start preparation back to the hideout." 

~

"That's Marinette!" Tim noticed the unconscious form of Marinette, chained to someone's back. Anger flared through all three siblings. Sure, they'd just met Marinette an hour ago, but they've already decided that if anything were to happen to the precious girl, they'd kill everyone in their sight before themselves. 

"Shit, where?!" Ashe swapped the lenses of her goggles with a simple click of a switch. "Don't tell me..." 

"That must mean that she's... Ladybug." 

"Like, THE Ladybug?!" 

"Yeah. In the USB's Nova stole for us, there was all sorts of information about her, including a couple pictures of her Ladybug transformation." 

"Creepy, but... why?" Tim asked. 

"Not really sure... but I think it has something to do with these earrings of hers." 

"Strange." 

The sounds of a chains clinking interrupted their info share. Marinette was tossed to the floor. A trickle of blood spilled from her forehead. That set the trio OFF

Ashe grabbed a batarang from her thigh pouch, tossing it in their direction. It embedded itself in an assassin's shoulder. 

"AGH!" Damian looked at who made the noise. 

"What is the matter?" his eyes averted to the strangled grabbing at the object that was stuck in their shoulder. He walked over, ripping it out, ignoring the scream of pain from the weakling. 

'A batarang, huh?' he felt along the ridges. "I know your there. Show yourself." 

Dick, Tim, and Ashe slowly stood up, weapons at the ready. Escrima sticks, baton, and a feather sword. 

"Ah. Nightwing, Red Robin, and Dark Angel. I knew you had something to do with this." 

"What the hell are you planning to do with Marinette?" Ashe growled, gripping her feather tighter. Damian 'tt'ed. He turned to the helicopter pilot, mumbling something to him. 

"That's none of your concern." 

"I believe it is." 

Batman and Cass arrived behind him, giving him a severe Batglare. 

"Surprising. Mother told me you were all about the League back then."

"All in order to take it down." 

"Tt. Of course. Well then. That must not be hereditary."

"What are you talking about?" Tim snarled. Damian chuckled under his breath. Looking right into Batman's eye slots, he inhaled, before: 

"I expected someone taller. Shocking, FATHER." 

(t.b.c because I have a....

Headache!~~~~~ )