CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

"And you're sure you guys aren't gonna get into any trouble while I'm gone?" I ask, my eyes switching between Steve, Mike, Lucas, Jeremy, Max, Dustin, and Matt

"I hear by vow not to let the shit brains get injured." Steve salutes, helping the two look for the traveler knife they had misplaced.

"And don't let Dustin near the bourbon, please?" I sigh, hearing Lucas snicker. I scrunch my nose up, pointing to the boxers that were laying on the kitchen floor, "And have some class, there's a lady present."

Jeremy snatches them off the floor, rolling his eyes, "Sorry, Mrs. Gilbert."

"And no business with the travelers!" I order, placing my hand on my hip.

"We got this, just go do your learning." Matt ushers, grabbing my shoulders and pushing me out the door.

"Well, you guys aren't very responsible-" I get cut off by the door closing in my face, and I turn around, scoffing in annoyance.

I was going to meet with Bonnie, Elena, and Stefan so I could catch up a bit with college, even though I wasn't really planning on going. I wanted to at least know some things, and since I was in this body, it was the perfect time.

But, first, I had to pick up Nancy who was at the Grill with Robin, the two keeping their eyes out for any travelers.

|

"Okay, so, they said they'd be at the bar." I state, Nancy and I hurrying over to the place since we were extremely late.

I open the door, Nancy and I gasping at the sight in front of us. Enzo was stood in front of Elena and Stefan, who were tied with rope to some bar chairs.

Fear falls across my face as Enzo turns around, grabbing Bonnie by her neck, starting to choke her, "Are your lives worth Bonnie's life?"

"Bonnie!" Elena exclaims as two men grab Nancy and I, leading us away from Bonnie and Enzo.

"What exactly happens if you die anyways?" He wonders.

I struggle underneath the grip, trying to fight my way out of it.

"Let go of me." Bonnie chokes out.

"Aren't you technically already dead? Should we find out?" Enzo mumbles.

"Stop!" Stefan demands, and I could tell Enzo had loosened his grip, "You're right. I killed Maggie. I tore out her throat, and I ripped her head off. I completely forgot about her until now. That's the truth. Now let her go."

Enzo releases Bonnie, "Take her upstairs, and tie these two up."

It was then I noticed Liv, who had come over to bring Bonnie upstairs.

I let out a few curses as I get tied to a chair, and was now sitting next to Elena and Nancy.

"What's going on?" I whisper to Elena.