CHAPTER TWENTY

After going back to Whitmore to meet up with Bonnie, we had found out she had a way to bring everyone back

The traveler inside Tyler, Julian, had killed Stefan, stopping the travelers spell a bit out of Mystic Falls.

Steve and Nancy left to help Matt, Jeremy, and Damon on their plan.

In order for the spell to work, they have to kill all the travelers in Mystic Falls, so they came up with the idea to gather all of them at the Grill.

Through the tunnels, they can create a gas leak under the Grill, and when it blows up, Markos and the travelers go with it.

I run a hand nervously through my hair, sighing.

"I need to go," I shake my head nervously, "I need to be there."

"W-what about us?" Dustin asks, incredulously.

"Stay here. I don't want you guys getting hurt, okay? Robin, watch them." I order, swinging open the dorm door.

"Why do I have to watch them? I'm, like, very irresponsible and I sho-"

"You have survived this long in a town full of witches, travelers, and vampires," I cut her off, "You're fine."

I close the door, running down the hallway, keys jingling in my hand.

|

I rush towards the Salvatore crypt, looking around for anybody, "Hello?"

Bonnie comes out of the crypt, smiling widely at me, "Are you ready to be back in your old body?"

"What?" I ask, before a pain erupts in my head, and I let out a yell.

"I should have warned you." Bonnie comes up beside me, holding onto my shoulder as I continue to shout in pain, before falling to the ground.

I wake up, gasping for a breath of air, before looking down at my now olive skin.

I'm back in my body, "I'm back!"

Liv turns around, looking at me as I jump up from the bench I was laying on, "You should get out of here, stay with Bonnie. The spell is starting."

"Thank you." I smile, before rushing out of the crypt to see Bonnie.

My eyes travel down to the blonde girl laying motionless on the ground, and I sigh, sitting down on one of the stone benches, my knee bobbing up and down anxiously.

|

THIRD PERSON POV

As soon as Emmie left, the only thing Max could think about was Billy coming back from the other side.

She knew he was there, it couldn't have been a coincidence that the same time things could be moved on the other side, Billy had called.

Something catches the red-heads eye. A notepad that sat on one of the bureaus was moving, and was soon floating in the air.