Chapter 5

Hey beautiful people, welcome again.

Image above is Rosevelts High uniform for females, it's gorgeous right?

Glad you like it. * Relief *

--------

EBUBE POV

The alarm started buzzing and I immediately woke up. I hate alarm clocks, it's like the stupidest and most annoying thing someone could own.

The room was bright today, unlike yesterday. It took me some few seconds to adjusts my eyes to it.

"Your finally up, I had to reset the alarm to wake you up" Dora said, combing her hair as she looked at her mirror, she was all dressed in a school uniform.

Wait, school uniform?... Damn!, today is school!!??

"Oh My Gush, today is school" I muttered, giving my self a face palm. Dora laughed a little and returned her face back to her mirror. First day and I'm already being lazy.

Jumping off the bed, I went straight to the bath room. I'm not really used to using a shower, but since that's what she just, got to make do of it.

Twenty minutes later

"Ebu!!!, are you giving birth in there?, we'll be late for school!!" Dora yelled from the room.

I was still in the shower just for twenty minutes, not a decade!, she should take a chill pill and calm. My bath is like an essential and these things take time, you need to get all the edges and areas clean.

"I give up!, I'm leaving to the living room and your uniforms are on the bed" after that, I heard the door open and close.

Why was she being so impatient.

After I was satisfied, I came out of the bathroom and dried my hair, made sure I packed my hair dryer and makeup kit. When I was done applying my lotion and I had put on my underwear, I pick up the folded uniform, taking a good look at it.

It was a long sleeved white shirt and a short printed skirt with something round the shirt collar and the school logo was embroidered with gold thread making the uniform actually nice. I'm sure it's gonna fit on me perfectly.

I put the uniform on and since I don't got any arrangements for a decent school shoe, I wore white Nike sneakers and it matched perfectly, complimenting with the shirt.

"Ebube!" Mrs Tessy called in a loud tone. Damn, I'm late and I haven't even done my makeup yet.

I quickly applied foundation, mascara and a little lip gloss to avoid my lips from chapping. I then packed my hair in a ponytail manner because it was school and I wouldn't want to find my hair in my mouth during some boring class.

"Perfect" staring at the mirror as I took a turn, admiring myself. The uniform fits so well, and I look gorgeous as always. I grabbed my phone and Lyechee designer school bag, then headed out the room.

"Good Morning" I greeted, meeting everyone on the dining, their plates were all almost empty. Dora gasped at my look, "It fits so well"

"Thanks"

Even Chisom looked glam (as always), I guess the magic body and pretty face just runs in the family. Did I mention that girl was a fashion freak and loved makeup more than I did, some times I wonder her and her brain, whose older.

Breakfast was bread and a cup of hot steaming tea, we had the option to pick between jam and butter and I always go for jam. I scanned around for Dora's dad but he wasn't on the table, she's lucky to have a dad who doesn't travel every second but her dad is not stable, since he isn't on a flight, why wouldn't he at least have breakfast with his family.

"Where is your father" I whispered.

"Work"

"Alright girls, I'm late for work and your late for school, lets get going" Mrs Tessy announced as we all got up from the dinning, I haven't gone half of my meal and I also didn't want someone to get fired from work, so I got into the car with the rest. Musa opening and closing the gate, waving us as Mrs Tessy drove out.

The traffic was the worst thing you could ever have patience and for some reason, we always got in it. Nevertheless, eventually I got to the so called new school.

Okay let me confess, I expected a whole lot worse than what I was looking at. The school was magnificent , the green grass carpet made the school compound lovely and the building was damn big.

Mrs Tessy parked her car and before she could off the engine, Dora rushed out of the car, "Thankyou mom, love you... Bye" running into the school building.

Hey, I was a straight A student, but I don't rush into school like that, not cool.

"Alright girls, lets get to the principal and get some few thing done" She told Chisom and I, we instantly came down from the car walking beside Mrs Tessy into the school. I took that chance to glance at everything we walked pass and I figured out how equipped this school is and there wasn't a student who didn't glance at us when we walked pass.

"I'm here to see the principal" Mrs Tessy informed a lady, I think its the secretary. Her smile was satisfying and her braid all in a nice bun.

"I'm sorry madam but the principal isn't gonna be on sit today, is there anything you want me to tell her?"

"This are the new students, one is SS3 and the other in SS1" pointing to Chisom and I, both our eyes glued to our phone. Dora told me the school allows phones for senior students.

"Ok, She informed me about the new kids.... let me get their class schedule" searching her desk locker for something known to her.

"Can you be fast, I'm late for work" Mrs Tessy getting very impatient. She found the documents she was looking for and stretched her hands to give us but we were too busy texting on our phones to notice the ladies hanging arm.

"Both of you!" Aunty snapped with annoyance drifting us back to reality and we immediately took the paper.

"Your class and school schedule is all written there, return here during break for your note and text books"

"Thanks so much ma'am, girls hope you enjoy your first day" Aunty said placing a kiss on our foreheads and rushing out.

Now this is when I locate my classroom.

I walked down the empty hallway looking for the door with the inscription 'SS3 Royal', after some asking, I found the class and walked in, there was a teacher already teaching.

"Hi" I said, the ugly looking man teaching turned sharply to me. I let out one of my best killer smiles to indicate that I come in peace. The whole class silent just staring at me, I could spot Dora were she sat.

"I'm the new student" I said again when he didn't respond to my hi.

"Can you introduce your self to the students, my period is almost over" He groaned

I nodded and turned to face the class, their attention fully on me. "Hi everyone, I'm Ebube Nnadi but please call me Ebu. I'm new in Nigeria from Canada and I'm Doras cousin" their was whispering and side talks.

"She's fine oh"

"See body shape na"

"She talks like an American" Those were mostly what I heard from the students.

I found an empty seat and sat on it, everyone still looking at me. The teacher continued his class and they all faced the projector. Dora kept smiling at me making me wonder what was so exciting.

Guess this is where the real deal of my life begins

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Hot Ebu don land oh!!

What do you think of .

Ebube

Chisom

Dora

Don't forget to make that empty star glow and share to your fellow naija readers

. Peace out!!!!!!!!!!!