Chapter 33

DORA'S POV

------

Ebu was serious and I guess I had to give her a short history between Seyi and Mayo. Femi held my shoulder and whispered. "Paint the picture in a nice way"

I nodded and turned to Ebu whose eyes hasn't left me. "Okay, Seyi and Mayo are best friends from childhood. Well the whole school thought they were cute together but Mayo kinda liked her in his friend zone"

"Go on"

"Then when we all heard her family was migrating, we were all so..... Heart broken" My hand on my chest trying to give my story a little drama.

"Correction... I wasn't heart broken because I always hated that girl and her disgusting fake life" Kemi said, coming out from the bathroom and taking a seat with us. "Ebu Howfa"

"Not fine" Ebu replied.

"As I was saying.... Seyi kinda kissed Mayo the day she was going and from that day everyone thought that maybe he was in love with Seyi. I actually considered them a cute couple, no offence though"

"All the offence taken!" Ebu said almost shouting.

Watin Seyi don commit just now she arrive ni

Ebu paced around the room for some seconds and we all just watched her. I think I shouldn't have mentioned it because this might actually end up bad . For me!

"I woke up today so happy and decided, 'why not cheer up your boyfriend to cool him off from all the JJ drama'. So guess what I did?" Throwing the question at us.

"What?" Kemi answered with enthusiasm. "Abeg Dora una get popcorn because the night is getting litter" She squealed and I rolled my eyes at her.

"I got all dressed up, took an Uber ride, even stopped at the supermarket to get cake, chocolate and other sweet stuff. Just to get there an see another girl doing what I came for?"

"So sad" Kemi said

"Shut up, can't you see she's angry" Slapping Kemi hard on her lap. Is it every single thing she'll use and joke.

"What nah, I dey reason with the babe"

Ebu slumped on the bed, "He didn't even drop me off because Seyi said she didn't wanna go"

"Awwwn Ebu darling" Femi said, raising Ebu's head and placing it on her lap. "I think you should just forget about Seyi for tonight. I'm sure she meant no harm"

"Listen to her and watch your relationship crash before your very eyes" Kemi said pulling Ebu up. "You better put that girl in her place, I think you should show up at her house and strangle her to death. Maybe that way, she wouldn't ever cross your path. Problem solved"

"Don't listen to Kemi, She's just sober that the guy she thought likes her was only playing her" Femi lashed.

Kemi tilted her head slowly till she was fully looking at her twin sister. "Tun so" (Repeat it)

"Girls!!" i yelled before things turn out ugly because the twins were glaring at each other like they had intentions of killing themselves.

And Kemi was capable of a murder.

"Ebu" I called as the only responsible person in the room. "I just think you should place an eye on Mayo and don't start assuming things"

"Hmm, that advise sounds familiar" Kemi said holding her chin pretending to be thinking. "Yeah i remember, that's the advise Femi gave you when I told you something was fishy about Kelvin. Why I'm even adding my mouth when nobody listens to Kemi!"