Chapter 40

Image above....Chisom

MAYOWA'S POV

I just sat on the couch eating a pack of chips while sipping a can of sprite. I had called the detectives like five times today and they was nothing. Even the football match I was watching didn't even give me a little joy.

Ding dong

I heard the door bell, normally I would sit back and wait for the maids to open up, but I needed company and I guess Seyi has finally decided to show up.

I swing the door open to see, Chisom? "What are you___"

"You drive right?" She cuts in

"Yeah"

"You got a car too?"

"Yes" Wondering her point exactly.

"You got a drivers license"

"I do, what's all the questions for?"

"Don't get ahead of your self" She scoffed and made her way into the house then balanced on the sofa. "Nice place" dipping her hand in my chips

What is wrong with this girl

"I know the kidnapper" munching my chips while changing the channel. This girl must be freaking kidding me.

The police hasn't found out, even the top detectives and it's now a 14 years old girl that would know?

"That's not possible" I sigh

"For someone that claims to be a loving boyfriend should be happy when someone makes that statement, even if it may be a lie.... But obviously I can't possibly come all the way to your house to tell a lie"

I settled on the couch, "What makes you say that"

"You know what they say about bestfriends and people with smiley pretty faces but deep within them their just snakes"

"Chisom, Seyi did not do that"

"It's not Seyi, I don't really care about that girl..... It's Amanda"

Not possible

I laughed a little then shook my head in disapproval, "It can't be"

"I don't lie, It's not really my problem if you don't believe me.... I just came here so you'll drive me"

"Where on earth do you want me to drive you at this time!" I yelled, it was almost six and she just shows up and ask that I drive her.

"First of all, I'm just right here...Why the yelling?, and second of all, I have reasons. Wanna hear it?"

"Yes"

"Urgh, stop being so stiff and loosen up. I didn't bring my sassy self along so don't feel threatened. I don't bite"

Okay, I was actually a bit scared because this girl is unbelievable. I've heard stories of what she does to her mates and even the drama she pulled off at the cafeteria with Yemi taught a lot of people lessons.

"Sorry, so what makes you think that Amanda would do such a thing. She's the sweetest girl in school, beaming with smiles everywhere she goes"

"Yeah yeah, that's not my point. She came over to visit Dora acting all sweet and caring, then she askes me to charge her godforsaken phone. Guess what!?, I do. Then it starts ringing nonstop and when I answer it, a dude starts talking saying that she's hungry and that she's making a lot of noises, then someone yells in the background.....I'm positive it's Ebu"

This is pretty hard to believe, Amanda is like a very awesome friend to me

"Maybe it's someone that she's babysitting that is hungry and making noises. You know how babies can be"

"Yeah like a baby can just yell 'fuck you', and you'll consider that baby totally normal. I don't know why I'm even explaining to you, just drive me"

"Why isn't Dora or the twins with you?"

"Or maybe I would have brought the whole school with me, or even better, the whole freaking Nigeria!..... Can you stop asking me lame questions and do as I say" She lashed.

This pikin has devil oh

"Alright so where are we going particularly?"

"I have a GPS on my phone that tracks the location of every number I store in my phone. So I stored the Jacob guy number and it says here that he's four miles away" Looking at her phone screen while talking

"It's call the area, Alimosho"

"Yeah, I know that place"

"Then lets get going, you've wasted enough of my damn time!"

"But we need to call the police for backup" I say and get my smart phone out, dialing Detective Samuels number, He didn't pick so I just texted him, then Chisom and I got going.

-----------------------

"Ohhw, I've been driving for almost an hour naw" I whine and she just rolls her eyes. I hate night drives especially when I'm just driving aimlessly.

"Wait!" She shouted and I halted the car.

"That place looks creepy, let's check it out" Looking at an uncompleted house.

If Amanda was actually the one, she wouldn't be such a monster to keep a human being in such kind of place.

"I'm not sure of it" I opposed

"Well, I'm going in and I really didn't come to seek your advise" She said as she got out of the car.

This girl is not normal ohh

20 minutes later

Olorun!!!!!

Chisom hasn't returned and I'm having different kind of thoughts. Ohhww, I warned this girl about this.

I quickly called one of the police and fortunately, he responded. "Hello?"

"Hi Sir, Sir we need backup at Alimosho street at an uncompleted building. It's actually a lonely place and you'll know the building because it's the only one here"

"What happened in the area?"

"My little sister went in and she hasn't returned" Oh Lord.....Please bring that girl back.

"Okay, we're on our way" Hanging up immediately.

I waited patiently for some time but Chisom didn't return. With annoyance I removed my seat belt and left the car, walking into the dark uncompleted building.

I was about to walk in when someone pulled me down, my heart immediately cut and I had opened my mouth to scream when a hand covered my mouth.

"Shut up" She yelled with a whisper

Pheww...Chisom

"What are you doing peeping and squatting like____"

"___There she is" Chisom cut in, pointing inside. I followed her finger to see someone tied up with blindfold on her eyes and a huge muscular man smoking while sitting on a huge cement block.

I couldn't see the face well but I was certain someone was being caged here.

"What?" My eyes widen in shock

"I knew I could always trust my guts" Chisom said then she turned to me, "You got any sharp objects?....We need to attack"

Who is this girl???

Hope you enjoyed this chapter

Chisom is such a darling even know we all know her as evil. Let's say she's an evil genius.

Till next time people

Peace out!!!!!!!!!!!