Chapter 21

Image above is Kelvin *Mtchewww*

*DORA'S POV*

I had to leave Ebu to search for her boo while I go have some fun with the twins. The place was hell full and the dancing sweaty high school students just made the heat so bad that even the air conditioners didn't help a bit.

"Hey" grabbing my arm and spinning me to look at him.

"What do you want Kelvin" forcefully removing my arm from his grip. What's his problem, doesn't he understand that I hate him. I made that pretty clear the last time we spoke.

"Dora, please hear me out" he pleaded making me soften a little at his handsome face.

"What?" Folding my hands and waiting for a silly explanation that probably wouldnt help the situation.

"I made a mistake and I feel so stupid, I never wished to leave you Dora. Please I miss you"

I took some time to process the arrant nonsense he was saying. Chai Dora, na you fuck up. Did he expect me to hug him and say those cliché things they say in movies when the stupid ex comes and gives a sorry I miss you speech.

"Well I got news for you" walker closer to him, "I don't regret leaving you and I wouldn't want you around me, because I just realized that you added nothing to my human race" I spat. Kelvin looking shocked at what I said.

"You dont mean that do you?" a hint of anger in his voice.

Wait, he wan vex for me now??

"Stop giving yourself hope that peoples lives end without you in it, Im a living testimony, my life has been nothing but a fairy tale without you" I know I was lying because I ended up failing chemistry and my life has never been a fairy tale. But he cant know that.

"You cant be serious Dora" he said, more like shouting.

Hmmm, I no go tolerate this boy to dey raise voice for me oh.

"Is he bothering you?" Kunle asked, where did he come from and what is really his business. But I was more than glad when he stepped in because Kelvin was vexing me.

"Kunle, stay out of this"Kelvin shot

"Why would I?, she's not your girl any more"

"You know what?" cutting them off, "I don't have time for the both of you" leaving the two boys.

I've made up my mind that I wouldnt associate with those boys, and as much as Kunle isn't such a bad person, I cant risk any chances.

I walked over to see Kemi having a great time dancing with JJ!!!!!!!!

I rubbed my eyes to see, maybe Kelvin don drop small something for my eyes, but I still saw it. She was laughing and dancing with him, I know that Kemi loved partying with boys and all, but JJ ke??? She hates that boy with her whole soul.

"Kemi" I called. She turned to me as if she just saw one of her dead grandfathers staring at her.

"Em, Dora" quickly letting go of JJ and walking over to me. "Its not what you think"

"Well I just saw you and JJ over there who is still staring at you" looking at JJ behind whose eyes were still glued to Kemi," Laughing and him doing what so ever to your ass in the name of dancing!" It was disappointing, I'm starting to sound like my mom now.

"Dora abeg don't tell Femi about this"

"Why? And where is she now, let me start reporting you"

"Abeg na, she's not even here. She said she had to study"