Chapter 27

Who will make a new dope cover for me.....😫😫😫😫

*EBUBE POV*

Surprisingly today, I finished preparing before Dora and just lay on the bed thinking of the boy that had hacked into the top security of my heart. I know Mayo isn't the first to tell me that, but I usually date boys because of their looks and sometimes for fun. Mayowa was different, I felt the sincerity in what he said.

"Ebube!, watin dey your head. I've been calling you since" Dora said with an annoyed look on her face.

"So now you have my attention, you may speak" ignoring the little tantrum she was about to throw.

"I need your foundation, my face is looking too dry" her hand stretched open towards me. When did Dora start wearing makeup?, since I've met her she only uses powder and little gloss.

"But you always go Alisha Keys"

"I look like Alisha Keys??" Dora exclaimed as she turned back to the mirror. I actually meant that she goes makeupless because Alisha Keys hardly wears makeup. But if she thinks she actually looks like Alisha, that's good because I wouldn't be the demon to make her happy face sad. Dora is practically grinning while admiring her face in the mirror.

That's when Chisom stormed into the room, "Ebu I need your eyeliner"

What's up with people and makeup today!

"Why do you need my eyeliner, you have a bag filled with makeup"

"I need it, stop giving me reasons why I'm better than you" Her hand on her waist and the other stretched out open.

"Do I really look like Alisha Keys" Dora asked plainly, still admiring herself at the mirror while smiling weirdly.

"Did you just ask if you looked like Alisha!" Chisom laughed in a mocking way. I knew that moment that the spoilt brat was gonna open her mouth and make Dora feel like a total douche bag. That's her specialty, making people cry. Except for me though.

She walked over to Dora and wrapped her arm around her shoulder, "Even if Alisha had an ugly daughter, I don't think you'll look any better than her. So my lovely Dora, put on makeup... Please"

Dora just stood there flab. She was trying to figure if Chisom just insulted her directedly to her face. She gotta have to get used to the brats big mouth. Chisom then walked over to the mirror table and grabbed the eyeliner she saw, leaving towards the door.

"Ohw, and FYI...When someone says your going Alisha Keys, she means your not wearing makeup. Don't go feeling all pretty" then she left.

Pure definition of evil.

Dora already looked pissed that I lied to her, so I decided not to make eye contact before a dagger suddenly comes out from her glaring eyes.

Since I was all dressed, I decided to go wait in the Livingroom for her, she was really pissed...Like madly pissed. I got my headphones on and boomed my ear drums with the hot beats. I just scrolled through my intagram feeds.

"You're such a fool Caleb!" I heard someone yell. It was coming from Mrs Tessys bedroom. I dropped my headphone and went towards their room, leaning on the door to eavesdrop.

What???, Why wouldn't I be curious to know if she has found out about her jerk of a husband.

"Tessy don't you dare raise your voice at me. I and my business partner are going on a business trip and there is nothing you or anyone can do about it. I have to work just to earn so we could live a good life"

"A good life??, the one that your never involved in?.... Caleb it's always work and now you wanna leave me, with the amount of children we have in this house and go on a business trip?. At least that's what you call it"

"Tessy, my work requires a lot of dedication and I just want you not to lack a thing" His voice calmer.

"I have a job!! My job pays me well. Yet its me always around for Dora's school meetings, her graduation and everything that has to do with her!!!"

"Look Tessy don't try and oppose my opinion, because its getting irritating"

How dare he

"Your the only thing that's irritating, now if you'll excuse me... I need to drive the children to school. As always"

I quickly rushed to the Livingroom and tried to act as innocent and normal as possible. She walked into the Livingroom and a wide grin appeared on my face. "Hi Mrs Tessy"

"Hello Ebube. Where is Dora and Chisom. I'm running late"

"I'm here!" Dora announced, her makeup was much unlike her usual but she looked beautiful.

"Kunle's gonna drool today, I bet you" I whispered and I could swear her dark skinned cheeks had a little shade of pink.

"I'm not dressing up for anyone" She denied.

Chisom came down and we all ate hurriedly because of how Mrs Tessy kept nagging. We got into the car and we were off.

We arrived at the school and walked in. All the student were still in the hallway chit chatting because the bell hasn't yet been rung for the school assembly. Dora left me when Femi asked to talk with her and Chisom found her way too, leaving me wondering like a lost puppy.

I immediately felt a hand grip my tiny waist, turning to look at him. Mayowa.

"Morning to you too" I giggled. Gush!, I feel my body vibrating from his touch.

Has my body been captured my aliens, I'm I really the fierce Ebu????

He leaned and whispered into my ears, "Did I mention you look so sexy in that uniform"

"You're so cocky" I laughed, hitting him playfully on the shoulder. He made a fake smile that complimented well with his puppy dog eyes.

"You know I couldn't stop thinking about you last night" The scent of the cologne feeling my nose.

Damn

"Well you better reduce it and start feeling your head with Biology because were having a test today" Oh My God!!! and I haven't studied. My mouth hanging open

"What's wrong"

"Mayo, I didn't study"

I'm gonna fail!!, Just when my day was started off great.

The bell rang and everyone started moving to the hall. To make matters worse, were having biology first period.

"I didn't study too. How about we sneak into the library"

"What??"

"You heard right hun"

"But its always locked by this time"

"Well I have one of the keys" he smiled, grabbing my arm and pulling me to follow him.

"How do you even have it" still following him

"I'm Mayowa, the headboy" Giving that this billion dollar smile.

Every thing about his face is just purr fect

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

I'm soooo sorry for keeping you guys waiting... Exams and busy schedule are really filling my writing time.

Thank you all for your love, my book is 2.1K reads and I'm really flab at how you all just fell in love with my work of boredom.

Someone paired Ebu and Mayo....MAYBU...Do you like it??

Please fill in your own ideas...

Till next time people

Peace out!!!!!