Chapter 23

Image above is Natasha Daniels

*EBUBE POV*

I wanted to get back at Yemi and watch her fume up in jealousy, but right now I'm finding myself in a relationship with Mayo. I know he's hot and so on, but he's too good to be true. I didn't even sweat it. I'm in the cafeteria with the girls and were all talking, Kemi was quiet unlike her and Amanda wasn't as cheerful as always. I feel bad right now, I know she really like Mayo.

That's when something happened. Yemi bumped into someone making the rice she was carrying fall to the ground. Instead of her to apologize she just laughed.

The unlucky part was that it was Chisom.

"Hey!" grabbing Yemi by the hem of her clothe

"Don't touch me you thing, do you expect your senior to apologize to you??" Sassiness in her tone. I could have been a great big sister and helped Chisom, but I knew she could handle herself.

"I didn't really expect you to apologize, I expected you to walk right back at the counter and buy me another" Her hands on her waist, looking right into Yemi's eyes.

Yemi stood up from where she was sitting and walked straight to Chisom who didn't move a muscle, "Repeat what you just said" she sneered

"Oh My God, I'm not ready for your small talks, and I hate repeating myself. Seems you need to see an ear doctor before things get out of hand"

"Listen to me little girl, don't create a scene and get out from my sight!!" Yemi screamed, her voice echoing because everyone was silent watching.

"A scene?, your wacky red hair is a scene on it's own" she snapped making people laugh.

"Your life and that of your sisters are just alike..... Ugly!" Yemi was getting frustrated and Chisom hasn't even started

"Why don't you check your life on ebay and see if they have it on sale. God has probably decided that he needed to sell worthless lives like you"

Damn....That's my sister!!!!!!

Yemi stepped closer to her in fury, if she wanted to hit her I was ready to beat her here and now. Dora and her friends just watched keenly.

Chisom suddenly walked up to Yemi's table, carried her plate of fried rice and threw it all on the floor. "Mess with me again, I dare you" giving her a challenging glare before walking out.

Yemi still stood there looking like th idiot she is, she could mess around with juniors but not my sister. That girl is evil, I sometimes think she's connected to Maleficents lineage.

"God your sister get mouth oh" Kemi said

I was like duhhhh, we all have mouth. We were created with one.

I still need to talk to Chisom, it's not good if she talks to people like that. Mayo just stared at me from his table and I tried not to blush, I don't blush for boys..... A rule a maintain. If my cheeks are pink?, my people, it's my makeup blush.

He blew me a kiss and I did the same.

"I'm not hungry" Amanda announced. She looked pissed.

"Are you okay?" Femi asked

"Maybe if someone just comes out from the blues and take what you've always wanted.... maybe you wouldn't be okay" I can swear she glared at me before leaving the table.

What did I do???

"Ah, which time Amanda dey talk like this, watin all those ones even mean" Kemi said while sipping her fanta carefree.

Dora turned to me and gave me this look meaning she understood what Amanda meant but I don't. Is it me that came from the blues because I don't recall knowing blue language and what has she always wanted....

"It's Mayo, stop acting like a mumu" Dora whispered

Mayo???????

-----------------

Chisom was narrating everything that happened between her and Yemi to aunty Tessy in the dinning. She's such a big mouth.

"You should have just picked the food and walked away" Aunty said

Chisom doesn't walk away from situations without opening her mouth to give you some piece of her crazy mind.

"Mrs Tessy with all due respect, that bitch was lucky I did not kill her and bury her right there!"

"Language Chisom!"

"Whatever, we all have right to speech"

"Not a single word from you again" she snapped, Chisom Rolling her eyes in response.

"I have a date remember and Kunle just texted me" Dora whispered. We both excused ourselves and went to our room.

I watched as Dora pulled out normal jeans and a plain black top. "Is that what your wearing?"

"Yes, not that the date is gonna result to something more"

"Kunle likes you Dora" I said as a matter of fact.

"Anyone that comes looking all nice and loving likes you, better shine your eye and know that your in Nigeria oh"

"Nigerians and your lack of trust"

"It's not lack of trust, it's sense" applying talc power on her face. Why can't she at least wear makeup, even if she's not taking it serious. "If my mom asks , I went to the public library"

"Yeah" busying myself with my phone.

"I'm serious Ebu!"

"Yeah I will" I sighed and she left.

My mind drifted to the kiss I and Mayo shared. He was everything I needed, but his first impression wasn't so good though.

Do I love Mayo, or I'm a still unto Yemi.

"Damn Ebu!!" Chisom screamed while barging into the room, "Come check out Dora's dads new business partner"

"Why would I care about his business partner" I care less about that freak.

"Because Mrs Tessy loves her and she came to work with her husband in the study room, she does the eye liner magic better than i do"

"That doesn't answer my question Chi" rolling my eyes at her

"Just come check her out, like everything she wore is designer"

"This better be good" I sighed, leaving the room and following Chisom who kept hopping like a rabbit.

I arrived at the Livingroom to receive the shock of my life. The lady from the supermarket, the one with perfect body and the pissing attitude.

Yeah, that one. Natasha Daniels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My mouth open just looking like  I just saw a ghost. I turned to Chisom "Is that the business partner"

"Ebube!" Mrs Tessy called, she was busy chatting with a devil in disguise before noticing my presence, "Get this lady a drink please" a smile on her innocent face.

The lady recognized me and tried not to show anything on her face. She just plastered a fake smile that made something scream inside me 'kill her!!'

"Don't you dare spill" Someone whispered into my ears before walking pass me. Dora's father. I gulped saliva down my throat before I went to do what I was told.

Things are soo gonna get ugly in this house because there is nothing business about that partner

Sooooooo...What do you think!!!!

Till next time...Maybe Wednesday😋

Peace out!!!!!!!!!!!!