Chapter 20

Image above is JJ

*EBUBE POV*

So after I was done putting on my clothes, I sat on the vanity table applying my makeup. Dora was already fully dressed and was waiting for a text from Amanda.

"Chill girl, it's not up to thirty minutes" I said, watching her pace round the room was giving me a headache.

"I know I'm just nervous"

"About a party??"

Why would she be nervous about a normal party, not that its a graduation or something. As for me, my heart was pounding with excitement and joy!. I'm so gonna turn Mayo's head when he sets his eyes on me. What I can't wait for is to also spot the look of Yemi's face when she figures out I'm way ahead of her.

"No, it's about me sneaking out. If my mom____"

"___If your mom what?, babe calm down. Chisom is on the job and trust her when she does something" I said applying foundation.

Wait, did I just support Chisom. Maybe I didn't hear myself well, just hope her sense battery doesn't die quick. That girl can not be predictable.

I curled my lovely brown hair, put on three layer of very berry krazy lip gloss and then gazed at my reflection in the mirror.

I took a few seconds to get over the shock of what I saw.

I barely recognize myself!!

"She's here" Dora said grabbing her purse. She didn't look bad herself. In her body hug dress that revealed every of her curves. She took on a long blond wig that actually looked good on her. I wonder who she wants to kill tonight.

We quietly left the house from the back door, meeting Amanda in a black camery car, her designated driver at the driver seat.

"You girls look amazing" She squealed, giving us both a hug as we got in.

"Shall we start going Miss" the driver asked

"Yes please and turn on the music to Parte after parte" Amanda answered and he immediately put the jam on.

The ride was awesome and after some few minutes of us squealing and gisting, we arrived at JJ's house. I could hear the music from the road.

His house was already packed with people, color lights were on giving the atmosphere a party look. Both the inside and the outside were full. The decorations were fantastic and I would guess it wasn't cheap to set up.

I couldn't even hear myself from the booming music as Dora and I walked in.

I walked in and every eye on me, people whispering into their neighbors ears and me feeling like the queen that I am. I could even spot Yemi glaring at me from where she was. Was she still mad about last time.

Honey I advise you, cry a river, build a bridge and get over it!

JJ was talking with some boys and I couldn't find Mayo there. "Looking for him right?" Dora asked

"Yeah" I answered, I wasn't the girl to deny it.

"Alright, I'll go look for the twins " shooting me a smile and leaving.

Thanks so much Dora

I walked over to a corner, leaning on the wall and watching everyone run wild. Yemi was lap dancing on a guy which wasn't Mayo or Kelvin. That girl is disgusting.

"A drink for the lady" Someone said, me turning to see Mayo.

OMG!!!, this guy was freaking hot. Don't get me wrong, what he wore was casual and normal but his muscles just seem to pop out in everything he puts on.