Chapter 34

MAYOWA'S POV

Image above Mayowa Titus

------

Going out with my two favorite girls was nothing but awesome. I never imagined I'll see Seyi again after she had left Nigeria.

Seyi turns off the engine in front of the huge Domino's pizza as she hands me back my keys. "I think I can replace baby driver in driving" A grin on her face.

"I drive better" I turned to Ebu who was sitting behind, "Were here babe"

"Yeah, I have eyes"

Is she pissed?

We all got down and sat at a convenient table. Seyi sitting opposite Ebu and I. The whole restaurant had this mouth watering aroma making my stomach rumble.

"The pizza here is nice, but I love the sticician pizza in Australia" Seyi said.

"Honey it's pronounced Sicilian Pizza" Ebu said

"Ohw Yeah, I knew that"

I chuckled a little earning a glare from Seyi. "So Girls, what's our pizza order" Picking up the menu on the table.

"Eem, I like this Cheese and Corn pizza" Seyi said

"No, Babe I'll love the double cheese margherita" Ebu opposed, my shoulder supporting her arm. I looked at the two girls thinking which one I should agree on.

"Eem, Seyi we'll have your pick next time. Double cheese sounds nice"

"Yeah it's fine" A frown on Seyi's face.

I gripped her hand which was on the table. "I promise"

Seyi had been my friend ever since I was in kindergarten. We had fun, annoying and even shameful moments. To sum it all, she was my best friend. I had a huge crush on her back the in primary school and she doesn't know till now, but it disappeared when she came for me to advise her about a guy she likes. That's when I realized that her being my best friend with no strings attached would be just fine.

But Ebu, Ebu is my everything. I love her to the moon and back. Her smile and all those her comebacks when I make a cocky statement. Most of all, she's my girlfriend. My girl.

A waiter approached us and we told him our pick.

"Be ready in ten minutes" Leaving our table.

"So Seyi" Ebu started, "What brings you to Nigeria"

"I actually missed everyone especially Mayo, so I begged my parents to allow me come back to Nigeria and spend two weeks"

Chaii, I missed her too

"Owk"

"What about you Ebu, Mayo told me your just coming to Nigeria for the first time and your accent and behavior explains it all. So what are you also looking for in a country that needs help"

Ebu dropped the phone on the table to indicate that she was now on full focus and I was glad my best and girl friends were getting into a conversation.

"You should know this is my home town and I have all the right to come spend some time" I'm very sure Ebu's tone wasn't being nice.

"I didn't say you didn't have a right. Je mi" (Eat me)

"What was that?"

"It means nothing really" Turning to Seyi who just rolled her eyes at me. What is her problem na.

Ebu turned to me and whispered, "Do you take pictures"

"Uhum"

"That's a yes right?"