Chapter 19

Image above is a picture of Chisom *I decided to put her picture because she is someone's favorite*😉😉

----

*EBUBE POV*

"Too peppy" tossing the flower patterned mini gown, "Too shabby" tossing the plain grey gown, "Too blingie" tossing the shiny black mini gown.

"Ebu watin na!" Dora yelled, apparently I've tossing the clothes on her.

Right now I care less, what I'm I gonna wear for the party!. I arrived with five pink boxes and each box had their own purpose, one of them comprises of only party outfits but right now all the clothes are a no no.

"Dora I'm searching for a perfect outfit" Still tossing the clothes, I cant believe I still had some of these clothes, I thought mom must have burned these clothes after I got my closet changed!

"But this one is fine" Dora said holding up the shiny black mini gown

"It's old, I bought it two months ago"

"Old ke???" Looking at me as if I was crazy.

"Yes Dora, it's old" She is asking me too many questions, cant she see I'm busy.

I had to look fine for Mayo if I wanted to rub it on Yemi's face at the end of the day, and besides I loved partying. Dora wasn't even helping, just texting on her phone as I was busting my ass here.

Kids and phones.... Can't she be less of a phone freak

"Dora you need to work on your phone addiction" I blurted out, I'm not the one to store words.

The looked up and me and busted into serious laughter, "You??, calling me phone addict??"

I rolled my eyes at her, "What ever"

"You worry what to wear when I haven't even talked my mom into letting us go"

"Then do!"

"It's not that easy oh, my mother doesn't allow me go for parties, I always used studying with Amanda as an excuse to leave the house. This time I don't think she'll believe me"

I immediately paused, slowly turning to her , "So your trying to tell me you don't got a plan for this party?"

She's freaking kidding me right now??

"Oh My God!!..Dora!" I screamed in frustration, like my clothes were everywhere.

"What I'm thinking of something"

Why is Mrs Tessy even like this?. My mom allows us go to any party as long as its free from drugs and ghetto boys. She thinks all ghetto boys do drugs, not knowing I had gone out with one.

What??, He was very cute.

"Your sister" Dora suddenly said, pointing at me like she's just come up with the most brilliant idea. I could literally see the idea bulb on her head.

"What about my sister"

"She could cover for us while we both sneak out"

I know Chisom was a smart girl and she could do the job perfectly but that child is evil. Have you met that girl ?, she made her classmate take down her twitter account because when she posted a cute Gucci purse, Chisom commented and I quote, 'It's so cute, did a sick dinosaur puke green and red on it??, because it looks like that purse has a huge case of ugliness'.

Who does that to someone on twitter...i know people do that but Chisom is worse!!

"That girl is evil Dora, she'll be more than glad to tell on us"

"We need to try her" Dora insisted

Don't say I did not warn you

Dora texted something on her phone then turned to grin at me, "I've just texted her to come to the room"

After a minute the brat busted into the room. Cant she knock??, or are her are knuckles delicate too?

"What ??, this better be good"

Dora smiled at Chisom who still looked at her dryly. "We need your help, we need to sneak out to a party tonight" her both hands on Chisoms shoulders.

"My help??, I'm gonna enjoy this" a devilish grin on her face.

"I told you this girl is evil!" I said making Chisom sneer at me.

That's when the door stormed open and Mrs Tessy walked in, "Your all here?, nice to know you girls enjoy each others company" with a smile on her face.

"Mrs Tessy" Chisom called

"Yes my dear"

"Can I tell you something that would shock you"

I knew this brat was gonna open her large mouth and spill.

I turned to Dora who was already regretting her actions. I warned her, didn't I. She was already even shaking for what her mom would do if she finds out.

"What Chisom?" a hint of curiousness in her voice as she widened her eyes at Chisom.

"I saw your husband last night in the kitchen stealing bread, it was one in the morning!"

Phewww

Mrs Tessy laughed, "Its fine Chisom, he wasn't stealing it, maybe he was just hungry" and with that she left the room.

Yeah, she managed to cut our hearts, even if she didn't tell on us. Still, she is one evil being.

"So what's in it for me?" folding her arms and cocking her brows.

"I'll help you in your tik tok videos" I sigh.

Chisom was a lover of tik tok and most of the times she needed my help because she wanted to beat someone on Instagram that kept bragging. She squealed when I said that.

"I knew you'll give in someday"

"So you will??" Dora said, little bit lost in our chat.

"Yes I will and hold your phones tight, I'll be texting you when somethings up" She said dryly.

"Is this the part I hug you" I ask because she was actually being good for once in her life.

"No, It's the part I walk away" turning and leaving the door.

I laughed at a little and continued my party clothe searching while Dora just simply pulled a clothe from her wordrobe and settled for it.

After a while of looking, I found a wine colored sleeveless mini gown with beautiful gold lace designs. Dora gasped at the dress making my head blow a little.

I do have to- die- for clothes though.

"We need to be quick, Amanda would be here in thirty minutes" Dora said, her eyes on her phone. I think she got a text.

Yes!!!!!!!... Almost time to Parte!!!

Thanks for reading this short one, I decided to publish today for some reasons even though it's not the party chapter yet.

Thanks for all the love you all have been showering...Means soo much to me.

This time you decide whose POV you want next....Ebu or Dora

Next double update on Monday

Till next time.

Peace out!!!!!!!!!