Chapter 39

So I have a cover shop here on wattpad were I design lovely book cover for free. If your in need of a fab cover design...Come my way!

My twin sisters Ebieetwinz2011 are on wattpad, they just joined today and I wanna ask that you guys show them some love.

DORA'S POV

********

I couldn't bear it as I watched my mom cry her eyes out last night after Chisom and I have given her a short story on the monster that calls himself my father. With Ebu missing and my father's secret exposed, my mom has been locked in her room and I could hear her loud crying in the night. Kunle had to drive me to school today, he's been supportive ever since.

"Dora!" Kemi shouted, snapping her fingers in my face and bringing me back to reality.

"Wh-at" I groaned

"Which planet wey you enter?"

"Kemi what is it?" I'm not ready for her drama.

"I dey go meet that Fish called Yemi"

"Abeg Kemi don't pull attention to your self" I begged, I'm not in the mood to follow Yemi talk because I'm too young to enter jail.

Kemi hissed and walked over to Yemi who was chatting out her brains with one of the wannabes.

"Madam" Kemi started but Yemi completely ignored her like nobody was in her front talking. God please don't allow me to stand up from here because this girl go chop serious slap.

Kemi hit the table causing a loud sound and making Yemi turn to her in shock, "Kemi, why are you so barbaric" Yemi said with that her fake accent.

Barbaric.... She never jam!

Kemi clapped her hands while laughing at Yemi's statement. The whole class watching the Nolly wood movie displaying.

"Me, I came in peace but you wan whine me shebi?, Oya......Where Ebu?" The whole class began to whisper and most people even moved closer. Kemi just stood with one hand on her waist while tapping her feet.

"Kemi, did you take your meds this morning because it's seriously showing on you"

"Wo omobinrin asiwere yi" (see this mad girl), "Do you know me?, I can beat you black and blue here and I will not care!!"

"Empty threat" Yemi mumbled

"Ehh, what did you say?.... Repeat it and see if all your teeth no go loss...Repeat it!" Kemi was ready to finish Yemi here and now.

The whole class was silent, watching if Yemi was going to repeat it. Even me sef, I wanted her to repeat it. Stupid excuse for a human.

"I really don't have your time Kemi and I don't care were Ebu is!, So stop giving me so much heat" Standing up and leaving the classroom.

Everyone busted into laughter, Kemi walked over to me and said. "It's not Yemi, I know that girl when she's guilty"

"I don't know, I just hope they find her and all these will come to an end. It's been a week and days now that she's been missing" Burying my face in my palms.

"Will find her" Femi consoled, wrapping her arms round my shoulder.

"All this yeye detective and police that Mayos dad have paid are not even doing anything sef" Kemi said, annoyance written all over her face.

"I hate my father" I muttered, tears streaming down my cheeks and the twins pulling in for a warm hug.

------------------------