EPILOUGE

EBUBE POV

---------

I'm back in Canada in my bedroom with Chisom and her friend Judie. I don't really recall how I let them in but here they are.

I mind my business scrolling through my Snap chat messages. I really don't chat on snap chat but today Instagram was boring.

"Gush, I look so pretty" Judie just said as she twirls her skinny body while staring at my mirror.

Ohw Please, that girl needs to eat....Skinny doesn't mean your model like. People should get that. I roll my eyes and mind my business and shockingly, Chisom didn't respond her.

"I think God created me after he rested, on the 8th day.... He really took his time" Judie gushed again.

"Yeah right, with left over sand" Chisom lashed and we both bursted into laughter giving each other high fives.

"Your so annoying Chi, what the hell did Nigeria do to you"

"Em, they taught me how to slice peoples head into tiny bits and they advised I do it to people I don't like. So Judie, don't make me not like you"

Judie opened her eyes in shock and Chisom smirked at her with an evil glare.

"I think I should leave" Grabbing her purse and leaving my room.

"Why do you do that to your friends" I ask, my eyes still on my phone.

"That girl is not my friend, she just came here to get information about Nigeria and then rub dirt on it and gossip... She really doesn't know how easy it is for me to actually chop her head into bits"

This child

I gulp at Chisoms word about to say something when my phone started ringing. It was Dora and she was calling through WhatsApp video.

I miss her soooo much

"Hi D" answering the call and waving through the phone screen. Awwn, she was with Kunle.

"Hello babe" Dora said and Kunle waved.

"Is it Ebu?" Someone asked from the background and Dora nodded.

Kemi then came to the screen waving me, "Oyibo babe, whatsup"

"Girl I'm good, how is collage life"

"It's amazing" Dora said turning to Kunle

Those love birds.

"Abeg, I'm just tired of being the one to clean up this dorm every night because Dora wouldn't stay here, every time she's out with Kunle. Me I will fight oh" Kemi rants and I begin to laugh.

"Well, I'll be starting collage here in Canada tomorrow"

"Chai, do well oh"

"Yeah sure. How is Mayo?" I ask

"He hasn't come yet?"

I look at Kunle confused, "Come where?"

"Never mind" He shrugs.

We talk about other things and I'm so happy to see my cousin beaming with smiles. The door openly slowly and a white maid peeps her tiny head.

"Miss Ebu" She calls

"Yes"

"You have someone downstairs here to see you"

I groan in annoyance and turn back to the screen. "I gotta go guys, someone is here and I guess the person came to see me"

"Hmmm, who is that someone" Kemi jokes

"Please, I haven't started anything with anyone and Mayo said we can work long distance out, I'm still trying to think it through"

"I know, long distance is hard"

"Yeah, alright I'll talk to you guys later. Lemme go attend to my guest" I said ending the call.

I quickly pack my hair in a messy bun and head downstairs. I whistle as I walk down the stairs, that's when I arrived at the living room and almost fainted.

"Mayo!!!!!" Giving him a jump hug. My legs curled round him waist and my hand around his neck. What the fuck is he doing in Canada.

"Babe" He laughed trying to calm me down.

I'm I fucken dreaming!!!

"What are you doing here?"

"This is the surprise, I applied for a school in Canada and I got in!!"

"Oh My God!!!!!!!!" Hugging him again.

I was so excited I just wanna scream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's when Chisom comes down the stairs, when she saw Mayo she just said a usual 'Hi' then turned to me.

"I need to borrow your charger?"

Did I have a choice?......It's the charger that got my adventures started in the first place.

"Sure"

I guess I and Mayo's love story isn't over, I spoke with the author and told her I needed my personal space.....and besides, my ending wasn't that bad.

So the life of Ebube in Nigeria is......over

---------------------------------------

Nooooooooo

Ladies and Gentle men....EBUBE is officially over!

I'm happy and at the same time sad.

I had a lot of fun with all the characters and the adventures with you guys was so amazing!

Shaa, I'm not gonna disappear just yet, I'm diving into BELLO SISTERS!

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just wanna thank you all again for all the love and support......You all are valid to me

If you have questions or things your not clear on...Head over to my inbox.

Share this book and don't enjoy alone!!!!!!!!

Love from Dannie_Kenzie

THE END