Chapter 2: Spoiled Kid

"Sara! Let's study together sometime!" Brad says. 

"I'll think about it," I said. Brad was one of my friends that I made in school. Everyone was pretty much well known since the school was based on a bunch of rich kids. Some were just more popular than the rest. Brad was one of the kindest people in the school, he'd help the teachers as much as he could. He also the quarterback of the football team, so he was pretty good with the ladies. I packed up my things and shoved them in my backpack walking off the campus. Time to go to work again. I got on my black motorcycle and attached my helmet. I drove off to the cafe and parked in the back entering from the back as well.

"Hey! Welcome!" Cody says waving. I smiled a bit and waved back putting on my work clothes. Cody was just one of those good looking ones that ladies would come into the cafe for. Perfect blond hair with a perfectly aligned face. Those perfect ocean eyes, any girl would fall for him. I continued my closing shift at the cafe making drinks and serving goods to customers. When we finished, Cody locked it up and went to his car trying to start it. 

"Ahh! It must've run out of gas! I'm doomed!" he says. He whines for a bit then I throw him my keys. 

"Don't die," I started walking away.

"Ah, Sara! Thank you!" he shouts as I nod waving an arm up then dropping it. I felt my jacket.

"Shoot, it's with my motorcycle. Whatever," I said to myself taking the alleyway again.

"P-Please! I'm sorry!" a thug says screaming for his own life. I hear the same murderous laugh then some other noises after that causing the thug to shut up. 

"It's always a fun pleasure to see them begging for their life," a man says. He looks at me and laughs. "It's you again! You must really want to die!" 

I just stare at him still walking. He points his scythe at me and charges towards me. I looked down to see he was holding his stomach with his other hand. He seems to have gotten shot a couple of times. The blood was leaking onto his clothes. I looked back up at him.

"Is your favorite color red?" I asked. He stops and pulls his scythe away putting it behind him. 

"And so what if it is?" he asks leaning towards me. I take my phone out of my jacket then take off my jacket throwing it at him.

"If you want to be healed then come with me," I said continuing to walk. He looks at the jacket then throws it over and follows behind me. 

"Amazing, I've never seen someone as calm as you. Even willing to help me? That's crazy! You're a very weird person!" he claims. I stopped and looks back at him.

"Like you're any different," I said rolling my eyes walking again.

"Hey! That was oddly rude of you!" he says.

"Says the one murdering people," I said back. "Zack hm?" 

"How did you know that?" he asked.

"You're one of the most wanted criminals. It's on the news obviously," I stated.

"I WILL kill you," Zack said.

"I'll take on that challenge," I answered back. He lifts an eyebrow but still kept walking. I walk to my apartment and let him in. 

"Damn, you're clearly a rich kid," he said looking around. Everything was basically nicely designed as if you were in a castle. The majority of the colors were white and gold. There were two big staircases facing opposite directions both having many rooms.

"It's only an apartment," I said.

"What!? ONLY AN APARTMENT!? This is a castle!" he shouts. I point at a red couch as he sits there. I went and got a first aid kit coming back to him. I sit next to him as he took off the jacket. 

"Take off your top half," I said. He stares at me closely. 

"Wowwwww, your eyes are such pretty ones," he says. 

"Did you hear what I just said?" I asked. He hesitates. 

"I don't just fucking take off my clothes in front of you!" he shouts. 

"Then you can apply the medication," I said getting up and walking away with my jacket. I throw it away then walk back to hear screams of pain. I looked and saw that he had just poured alcohol on his wounds. "Can't you read?" 

"No! I can't write either goddamnit! Stop looking!" he yelled. I walk closer and sit next to him. I smack his cheek then help him clean it up. "Ow! That fucking hurts!"

"If you just let me do it then it could've been okay," I said back. I slap him again.

"Your slaps hurt like a bitch!" he shouts. I applied the medication then bandaged him up. I cleaned his scythe then threw everything away. 

"I'll show you your room," I said walking up the right staircase with red carpeting. I pointed to the room right of my own room. "Knock yourself out," 

I walked into my room and locked my golden door. 

"Damn, this bitch really is spoiled," Zack says going into his room.