Chapter 3: Accidental Kiss

I got ready the next morning and went down to see lots of trash around the couch. Zack was stuffing his face with a bag of chips.

"Rise and shine princess," he says. He had been eating anything he could out of my big fridge. 

"I'm not sure if you even need to know this, but my name is Sara. You can stay here as long as you'd like," I stated grabbing my bag. "I have to go to my private school,"

"Man, you really are a rich kid," he said. 

"I guess," I said shutting the door and heading off to school. When I got back home, the mess was completely gone. I walked to the couch then heard a shout above me. I looked up and saw Zack with his scythe. I pulled his scythe away from him then kicked him against the wall. I dropped the scythe and opened the fridge. 

"Damn, you're harder than I thought," he said. I started making curry as he came over and watched. "You seem a little too calm to have a criminal in your house,"

"Aren't we all technically criminals in our own way?" I asked him. He looked at me like I'm crazy. I looked at his stomach. "Is it getting better? I'll need to change it,"

"I can do it myself!" he shouts. 

"No, not after what you did yesterday," I replied trying the curry. I grab another spoon making him try the curry. His eyes light up. 

"Damn! That's fucking good!" he commented. "You don't have maids or butlers?"

"I do, but I only call him when it's necessary," I said.

"Him?" he questions.

"I only have one butler and that's all I need. It's also impossible for you to try and kill him as well,"

"Never know till I try!" 

I got a plate and filled it with rice on one side and curry on the other. I made another plate then went to the dining table and set them down. 

"Damn! This table is so fucking long!" 

I come back with some cold water and pour them in the glasses. I sit and eat. Zack also sat down and ate staring at me. 

"Is there something you need?"

"Why are you being nice to me?"

"Not sure, I just felt like it,"

"Even if I'm a criminal?"

I nod. 

"So, why do you have bandages all over you?"

He stayed quiet for a bit.

"My mom was banging a guy and he tried to light me on fire, but I survived. That bastard must've been mad. She then threw me off into an orphanage and they..." 

Zack went on to tell me about his whole past. I grin and give a slight laugh.

"What is it!?" Zack asks.

"I think that you're an idiot," I simply answered drinking my glass like a bad bitchhhh. 

"What did you say, you bitch!?" 

"I'm just kidding. You only did what you felt was right,"

"I hate people who smile," 

"You smile too,"

"F.DJFOIJFIDS.DSFII...DFNLSF YOU BITCH!"

"Am I wrong?"

He growls a bit. I hand him a key.

"In case you want to go out," 

"Huh? You'd let me go?"

"Well, I never said you had to stay inside,"

"You really piss me off,"

"Whatever you say,"

"FKSFJKSFJN I'LL KILL YOU!"

"Do it then,"

He grabs his scythe and breaks down the table. He runs around my dining room breaking everything like a manic. Luckily, I grabbed my plate on time and continued enjoying my meal. He swings to get my head off, but I move my head down as he sliced off the chair. He breaths heavily.

"Fine, you win this time!" he says in defeat. I get up shoving a spoonful of rice and curry in his mouth. He chews all grumpy. I throw my plate on the ground and pull out my phone.

"Yeah, I need you," I said to someone on the phone.

"Who was that?"

"Robert, my butler,"

I hear someone open my door and come in. He takes a step then quickly cleans everything as everything sparkles as nothing had happened. He smiles and bows. Zack looks around confused.

"How did he do all of that so fast!?"

"He's trained too," I answered walking to the stairs. "Hopefully you don't mind the new hoodie he put on you,"

Zack looked down as his bandages were replaced and he was wearing new clothing.

"What the hell!?"

"Stay over Robert, I might need you a little bit more,"

"Yes, madam," he says bowing then walking to the left of the staircase. 

Zack runs to catch up to me. I turn around and touch his cheek. 

"Your eyes are quite nice as well," I commented. He backs up and falls on his butt all flustered. 

"What was that for!?"

"Well, I was always curious about your eyes. I like them," I said walking up the stairs. He walks behind me and pulls me back down. I turned as my feet are off the steps and we accidentally kiss as he holds me from falling. I pull back then look at him. I grabbed his scythe.

"You have three seconds to run," I shouted. "1..." I started chasing after him as he screams running all over the "apartment". 

"Bitch trying to kill me!" Zack shouts. I grab his hoodie then beat him as some of his joints twists the other way. I throw the weapon on the floor then ran up to my room as Robert came down to help Zack back up.