Chapter 12: Sweet Reward

I sighed not wanting to do it, but he is behaving well. I start undressing one piece of clothing every time he got a word right. His eyes widened a bit then he relaxed it with a smirk. When he fully got me to my bra and underwear. I turned off the projector and got onto my big bed. He put down his scythe and stuck out his tongue a bit hungry looking at me. 

"Hell yeah, so glad I participated," he said taking off his hoodie. He looked at me up and down and started kissing my neck.  "Usually I'm not into these kinds of things, but damn, I'll be into this if it's you,"

He felt my bra felt the back being able to unclip it off. He smiled amazed at my chest gave them a squeeze looking at me. I blush looking away. He continued giving them a squeeze and felt my nipples. He laughed. 

"They're hard," he stated gently pinching them. I gave out a tiny gasp and looked at him. He grinned and kept pinching them. "What if I..." he stuck his tongue out and licked them. 

"Mmm! Zack!" I said shyly. He played with them with his tongue and sucked them for time to time as I placed my hands onto the back of his head. I moan softly watching him flick his tongue against my hard tits. He started licking down my body and felt my soft skin.

"Hmm...Was it...this place?" he says feeling my sensitive area. I closed my legs to embarrassed to show me. I thought that he'd get aggressive and force me to open it. He kissed my knees gently feeling my thighs then looked at me. I slowly opened up my legs as he kissed my inner thighs gently with his hot lips trying to greet my bottom half nicely. I liked his warm kisses going up and down, back and forth around my thighs. He got closer and closer to my area as I feel his warm breath up against my sweet spot. He kissed it and looked at me. "Will...you be alright?" I looked at him and nodded surprised by the question. He started licking my pussy slowly then increased the speed. He unwrapped the bandages off of his hands and I felt two of his fingers inside of me as he proceeded to move it. I squeezed my bedsheets and moaned looking at him pleasuring me. It felt weird to say, but he gave me the sweet look when eating me out. "Are you close...Sara?" 

I nodded as he kept going and I came into his mouth. I watched him lick his lips and savored my flavor in his mouth. He finally swallowed and licked his fingers. He took off the rest of his clothes and hovered over me giving me a kiss. His sweet smile turned evil.

"Maybe I'll kill you with this cock instead of my scythe," he says raising an eyebrow. I gulped.

"I'm...okay with that," I said quietly. He gently rubbed my cheek as I looked at him. He was being sweet again as he leaned down and gave me another kiss. I felt his tip touching my clit as they were both twitching for one another. He slowly put it in as tears formed falling out of my eyeballs. He helped wipe them off for me. I felt that bloody pop when he stuck it all in. 

"Z-Zack!" I shouted. He slowly started moving as I placed my hands onto his chest. 

"Fuck, you're so tight," he says still moving. He grabbed my hands as we gripped each other's hands tightly and he started increasing his speed. He was soon pounding my tight insides as I screamed his name every time he hit my good spot perfectly. He bent over a bit as I stroked his hair a bit. I bit my lip and wanted to make contact with his lips. I could tell that he read my mind because he came down and pressed his against mine. We started a sloppy make out as my naughty bits were ready. He felt the insides tighten and kept going. 

He made me came first as he pulled out and came afterward onto my stomach. He pulled back as we gasped trying to gather back oxygen. He looked over and grabbed some tissues from my nightstand wiping off his mess on my stomach and lied down next to me. He held me tightly into his arms and kissed me.

"Good night, Princess," he said as I fell asleep.