Chapter 5: Princely Kiss

I got another text about the big party being thrown with the school again. I opened my door and went inside for Zack's usual attempt to kill me. Strange, there's nothing. I continued walking and noticed some traps on the floor. I walked over them and continued to the fridge. I opened it.

"HEY THERE PRINCESS!" Zack shouted from inside the fridge. I pulled him out and touched his arm. He was freezing in there.

"Are you an idiot? You could've died in the fridge and now you're all cold. What if you got sick?" I questioned dragging him to the couch making him sit then wrapping a blanket around him.

"Hey! What the hell!? I was going to kill you then!" he shouted.

"You failed," I stated going back to the fridge. I heard him grunt angrily. "Robert,"

Robert appeared behind me and started cleaning the fridge. I grabbed an apple and threw it at Zack as he caught it and took a bite. I grabbed a big bag of chocolate-covered pretzels and opened it snacking away. I sat next to him and turned on the tv as they were talking about a couple of thugs and a lady killed in an alleyway. I looked at Zack. He lifted an eyebrow then squinted looking at me.

"OKAY! YEAH, IT WAS ME!" he admitted. "The hell you going to do about it?" 

"Nothing," I answered eating my snack. I leaned my head onto his arm still covered in a blanket. He continued taking bites out of his apple. I sat back up and started feeling his arm.

"H-Hey! What the hell are you doing!?" he shouted.

"You're a lot more muscular than you look," I stated.

"What did you say you bitch!?" 

"I said that yo-"

"I heard what you fucking said!"

"Then why did you ask?"

"GRRRR!!! YOU!"

Robert chuckled at us. 

"You two seem to get along so well," he said smiling. Zack lifted my chin up as I looked at him.

"Remember that kiss?" Zack said grinning. I glare at him as he snickers.

"I bet it was your first," I said. He stopped snickering.

"LIKE IT WASN'T YOURS FIRST EITHER PRINCESS! DID YOU WANT ME TO DRESS UP LIKE A PRINCE TO KISS YOU?" he shouted. I sighed.

"It's like it was on purpose anyways. Besides, I'd rather be kissed by you than a prince," I said standing up looking down at him. I could see the areas around his eyes heating up to red. Was he embarrassed by my answer? Whatever. I started walking to my room.

"Are you going to the party?" he asked. I turned to face him. 

"Most likely no," I answered.

"If you're not busy, I want to take you somewhere," he said scratching head a bit. I smiled as he looked at me.

"I'd love to go with you then," I said walking up the stairs.