Chapter 4: Entertaining Comfort

Zack has been staying with more for about two weeks along with Robert. Zack would always go out from time to time to kill whoever he wanted then return all a mess, so Robert always prepared clothes in his room. I was reading a book on the couch and heard a noise behind me. Zack tried to slice my arm off by slamming his scythe down, but I stopped it and turned around. I used the bottom of his scythe and poked him in some pressure points as he falls to the ground not being able to move. I stopped the scythe next to him.

"D-Damn you..." he says trying to move. I continued reading my book than hear my phone ring.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Sara! The football team is throwing a huge party at my mansion and inviting everyone at our school to come before our game that's coming in a few days! You should come and party!" Brad shouts through the phone.

"I'll...think about..." I said and quickly ended the phone call.

"What was that about?" Zack asked.

"My school is throwing a party at a mansion for a celebration," I simply said. 

"Are you going to go?" 

"No way, I'd rather stay with you and Robert,"

"Why the hell would you do that?"

"I find it more entertaining,"

I can hear Zack standing back up being able to move again. He sits right next to me.

"Entertaining?" he repeats as I nod.

"You're pretty cute," I said. He lifts an eyebrow confused.

"You're calling ME? A fucking PSYCHOPATH, CUTE? Are you just dumb, stupid, or CRAZY?" he asked.

"Everyone is all three of those things in a way," I answered. "But I do find you cute. If you don't like the answer then don't take it," 

He puts my book down then pins me on the couch.

"Mmm...What's so cute about me?" he hesitantly asks.

"Your childish attitude," I answered.

"Childish!?" 

I nod.

He grabbed his scythe and I placed my hand on his cheek. He drops the scythe surprised and looked back at me.

"You're really warm," I stated. He sighs then smiles.

"You're so weird," he stated letting go of me. I rub my eyes and rest my head on his arm. He flinches a bit, but I hugged his arm.

"It's nice having company in this apartment," I said. "It also includes Robert,"

Zack turns his head then pats my head. 

"I find him creepy, but he keeps me entertained," he said. 

(Zack's POV)

I looked down at her as she seemed relaxed and happy. She was smiling, but this smile didn't seem to piss me off compared to others. There must be something wrong with me, I will be sure to kill her. She's crazy for allowing someone like me to stay with her. Fuck, what's so different about her compared to the rest? She kind of reminds me of that other childish bitch with blue eyes and blond hair. 

"I'm going to study in my room for a bit," she said getting up and grabbing her book. I just watched her go upstairs into her room and got up walking outside. I look around then run to that dark alleyway hearing some thugs cackling and smoking their lungs out. I walked over to them.

"Who the hell is this dude," one of them said. I started my crazy laugh and run towards them slicing each and every one of them except the leader. I kicked him down and stomped my boot on his chest as his eyes shake begging for his life. 

"That's right! Beg! Beg! BEG FOR YOUR PATHETIC LIFE!" I kept laughing and sliced him into pieces as his eyes roll to the back of his head. I removed my boot then sigh. "That was fucking lame,"

I continued to search for more people to kill then stumbled into another alleyway. It seemed to have been near lots of bars as many people would stumble out weirdly walking. I laugh ready for more fun. I noticed a sober woman walking in a tight red dress counting her money that she scammed many guys of. She was laughing happily at her greed. I hid behind a dumpster.

"Want some money?" I said as she turned to the alleyway. "I own a big house and you can come by to visit some time,"

I watched as she fell into my trap smiling with that red lipstick covering her lips.

"Where are you big boy?" she giggles as I started laughing walking behind her. She turned around as her face started to get pale. "No! No! Please!"

I laugh louder as she starts screaming to live.

"What's wrong? Don't you want to come to see my big house!?" I shouted slamming her against the wall. I watched as her tears fall down from her eyes. She screamed for help, but it was already too late. I grabbed a small knife out of my hoodie and started stabbing her to death until there were no words left for her to say. I watched her twitch. "What's wrong you bitch?"

She finally stopped breathing then I ran off as people start to report her dead ass. When I came back to that princess's house, Robert was already at the door smiling. I rolled my eyes and went straight to my room to get changed. Robert always polishes my scythe when it's starting to look ugly to him. I don't understand these two, but I feel pretty comfortable around them. Sometimes it reminds me of that old man. I take off my bandages in the bathroom and look at my ugly ass self with my burnt skin.

"What the hell is so "cute" about me?" I said to myself hating how I look. I think a bit. "Tsh, she's also kind of cute. Wait, I didn't just say that. You're getting more insane Zack!"