1:00

"Fluke! Ohm!" I excitedly called my best friends  and gave them a hug

"Looking gorgeous as always" Fluke

"Welcome back Earth" Ohm

I looked around searching for someone from the crowd before asking Fluke

"Where's Kao?" I asked Fluke with a pout on my face

"He had an important errand to take care of so he asked us to fetch you" Fluke said

"Is there anything more important than me? I'm his boyfriend." I asked, stomping my feet and obviously sulking. We haven't seen each other for years and he's not here, what am I supposed to feel.

"Come on, Stop being dramatic. For sure he'll make it up to you. Let's go, they're waiting." Fluke as he dragged me to the car and drove to our house.

"I'm finally back" I whispered to myself the moment I left the car.

Everyone was here, My Family, My high school friends, Boun, Prem, Fluke and Ohm. Even Kao's family is here but there's no Kao on sight. I'm quite disappointed but I didn't show it. I greeted everyone before excusing myself to change clothes. 

I went back to socialize with everyone trying to look happy despite being quite sad that he's not here. When my mom asked me

"Why the long face?"

"He's sulking because Kao did not fetch him and he wasn't here" Fluke answered and I glared at him but he just shrugged

"Aww.. he'll come. He just had something he really needed to take care of but he called earlier to say he'll be here. Maybe just a little late." Kao's mom said. Our relationship is actually open to our family, they're close friends and all they do is support and love us as we are.

I just smiled at them and continued having fun.

It was already 4 pm, I'm already feeling tired after all the talks that we have. Our parents are currently discussing some serious business stuff so I'm here sitting on the couch listening to my friend's story.