3:00

It's been 3 days since I asked Kao to marry me. After that we spent the day together, we all ate in silence, watched a movie and cuddled til my parents arrived which also meant that they had to go home. They promised to be back after finishing some work so I just stayed at home drowning myself in books.

Kao and I are doing fine, nothing really changed except for the fact that he went from being the perfect boyfriend for a day and now he's back into the annoying one he's always been.

We spend mornings together, scratch that Every morning he finds his way to ruin my mood before he eats and goes to work.

He volunteered to wake me up every morning and join my family for breakfast and guess how he woke me up?

On the first day he brought 2 pot covers and started clapping them together near my ears. I almost bursts my eardrums.

The next day he had 2 speakers playing graduation march making me wide awake thinking that there is a fxxxking graduation ceremony happening in my room.

I guess my parents noticed my sour face everyday so they asked him to tone down with his antics and that's why I had a peaceful morning because he did nothing to annoy me just to wake me up. But guess he'll never be himself if he didn't annoy me so before he left he acted like he was about to give me a kiss so I closed my eyes and puckered my lips only to hear him laughing with a sound of photo snapping. And that's the reason I spent the day with a frown on my face.

It's already 7 pm when Kao entered my room. I was surprised because I didn't know when he came. I was still sulking for what happened in the morning when he asked me.

"Fully rested? You've been doing nothing but sleep and eat for days." I raised an eyebrow at him

"And what of it? And why are you here?"
"Nothing. Just wanted to check out on you, Mu. Let's go have dinner." He said and I followed him.

The dinner went by and before I knew it, it was time for this stupid uncle to go, I'm still sulking and we weren't able to talk at all so I kept quiet. I went to accompany him towards his car. I was about to leave when he called me.
"Earth." I looked at him.
"Stop sulking. Now" He said as he lightly tapped my forehead leaving a sticky note that appeared out of nowhere and he just rode his car and left like that.

I was obviously pissed. I took the note and checked what's written on it.

"I'll make it up to you tomorrow. See you."

I opened my sns and was about to send him a message when a post popped up