9:00

"Let's go watch the sunrise tomorrow."

I told him as we're about to sleep. We're currently at the villa we previously went to with our family and friends.

It's been a week since I asked him to go back to this place with me, after our talk we made arrangements making it possible for us to be here right now.

"Hmm" he muttered, must be tired from driving. I gave him a soft kiss on his cheek before lying down and turning my back from him. I felt him inch closer and wrapped me in his hug.

I just smiled to myself and drifted off to sleep.

I can feel the cold breeze of the wind against my skin the moment we step out of the villa. It's 5:15 am and we went out to wait for the sun to rise.

Kao placed a blanket on my shoulders as we sat into the sand waiting to witness as the sun made its way to the sky.

I stood up the moment I saw the first rays of the sun peeking from the horizon. Just like the first time I saw it, it's still breathtakingly beautiful and relaxing.

I felt him hug me from the back before standing on my side.

I stared at him again, admiring the wide smile he wears on his face.

Thinking of possibilities,

Silently praying for the time to stop, hoping once again that moments like this will never be over.

"Kao" I called. I faced him, holding his hands.

"I love you."

"For whatever the future holds,"

"Can you promise me?"

"Hmm"

"For as long as I'm here.."

"... Please don't let go of my hand."

"For whatever reason it may be.."

"..Please continue to keep me close."

"For whatever things that may happen.."

"... Keep in mind that I love you."

"Always. Forever."

We have our eyes locked against each other, He squeezed my hands and brought it closer to his face.

"I promise."

"I'll never let go of your hand."

"I'll always keep you close"

"Here." he said bringing one of my hand to his chest

"I love you.."

"I always do and I always will."

Just like how we always do, we sealed our words with a kiss.

It was supposed to be sweet, but it's painful as well, as I think of how selfish I am right now.

There may be countless possibilities, but none of those will keep me by his side.

It hurts to think that at an unprecedented time I'll be leaving without being able to tell him how much I love him.

At this time, I had my mind set. Before this little escapade of ours ends.I have to tell him...little by little.

We spent the day going around trying different food, admiring the view and simply relaxing. We made the most of the day just enjoying each other's company.

It's past 5 pm, we're outside the villa making a small campfire. We decided to end the day by waiting for sunset and having conversations under the moonlight and the sound of the waves as they hit the sand.