6:00

"You know what? Sometimes I really want to think whether you guys are really my friends or not." I said, obviously irritated.

"What's with your drama today?" Boun

I glared at all of them.

"Are you all aware what time it is right now?"

"Yeah."

"Then why the hell are we here?"

"Isn't that obvious? We'll go swimming." Fluke as if he's stating an obvious fact

"Swimming!? Again, NOBODY GOES SWIMMING AT FREAKING 5:00 AM"

"ARE YOU GUYS INSANE?"

I'm obviously pissed right now. I woke up with the sound of Fluke banging the door nonstop, as if trying to break it open. Kao opened the door and before I knew it, Fluke was already dragging me out of the villa.

We're all outside when the sun hasn't even risen yet. It's still dark and cold, yet it doesn't seem to bother them as they make their way to the seaside and watch as the sea meets the sand. Fluke, Boun and Prem just stand in the side letting their feet be reached by the water, Ohm have his eyes on Fluke simply watching him, Kao is still on his way to where I am, while I'm obviously not impressed with their antics right now.

It's really cold right now, they are all wearing jackets or holding towels, when I didn't even get a chance to cover myself from the cold breeze.

I just fold and caress my arms as the cold hits me. I was about to turn my back and return to the room when I felt something placed on top of my head and I saw Kao standing behind me.

"Wear that. It's cold." After I did as he said, he held my hand and we made our way and sat on the sand.

"Why do we have to be out here at this time?"

"We're going to watch the sunrise."

"Can't we do it tomorrow? I barely slept." I said almost like a whisper.

"Hmm." I felt his hands on my head gently massaging it, making me relax.

Only a few moments and others decided to join us, we sat on the sand and waited for the sun to rise.

It is a different feeling, the lingering smell of the air, the cold breeze that sends shivers every time it hit you, the sound of the water and the sand as they meet each other and the view of how the first rays of the sun peak from the horizon.

We were in awe as we watched the earth awaken and welcome a new day.

It soothes me, all of my irritation from waking me due to their antics disappeared. I looked at their faces and it automatically made me smile seeing them happy. I looked to my side to see Kao, only to discover that he's staring at me again with a wide smile on his face.

He made his way to my back, placed his head on my shoulder and looked into the view.

"I wouldn't mind spending forever with you like this."

That moment marks the beginning of our short trip. Our day is packed with the schedules that we planned. The elders have their own plans so we get to freely do what we want.

2 days went by, and we're already on our last day, we're leaving tomorrow so we decided to spend our day by pair.

Kao and I settled on taking a walk and simply relaxing under a tree. The past days were fun, but also tiring because the others never run out of energy to keep going.

We watched as other people had their own fun, there were those playing games, swimming, building castles in the sand and there were those who're just like us.