11:00

Kao's POV

We're 3 months away before the planned wedding, everything is going well.

Earth is the one who has a hand in everything, I just give him my opinion whenever he needs it.

Time really flies, it was just like yesterday when I asked him for his hand and now we're really getting close to the most awaited day.

We've been doing well living together, but I couldn't help but notice some weird changes about him.

Just like now, I wake up in the wee hours to find that he's not beside me. This is not the first time that it happened, but I pretended to be asleep every time.

I heard the door open, so I closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep. I could feel him lay on the other side of the bed and gently stroke my hair.

"I'm sorry..." He's crying, just like how he always does when this happens, he gently strokes my hair as he cries.

"I'm sorry Love.." I fought the urge to open my eyes and hug him to ask him what's wrong.

"I love you so much" before he turned his back and got back to sleep.

I wasn't able to sleep again. I want to ask him..

I badly want him to tell me what's wrong, but I want him to do it on his own accord.

I don't want to press him to tell me anything, But there are a lot of questions running into my mind.

Aside from that, there are other little weird changes that I noticed about him,

Like how he started painting his nails which he never did or liked before.

He also started putting things on his lips in the early mornings.

and many more, but there are also good changes

Like the way he's been really attentive to me lately,

Waking me up in the morning,

Cooking breakfast,

He's basically being more and more of a husband and I'm loving it.

But there are also times when he looks so tired and it's starting to make me feel worried.

Somehow, these changes bother me a lot as if I'm missing something.

I needed answers from him. I can feel that something is wrong, I'm also running out of patience to wait, so I thought maybe I need to ask him one of these days.

I made plans to surprise him today, I plan to take him to the new house I bought for us.

I'm getting all excited thinking about it.

For sure it'll be perfect,

It's supposed to be perfect,

We're supposed to be happy today...

Only if I didn't went home to find him lying on the floor looking pale as a sheet with blood flowing from his nose.

The sight of him sent my whole body in panic, I immediately carried him and brought him to the hospital with my hands shaking. I'm not sure how I was able to drive all the way to the hospital but the moment the doctors were checking on him, I fell weak on my knees.

I immediately called everyone I can contact, I don't think I'll be able to stay strong at this moment.

My heart won't calm down,

I can still see the picture of him collapsed on the ground in my mind,

There are lots of question in my mind,