13:00

We were able to go home a few days after that night, but things didn't end there. It was the beginning of a surely painful battle that we have to go through..

I decided to work at home in order to look after Earth and make sure that he's well and all.. I can't leave him alone after that experience of going home with him unconscious..

The next months were hell, the visits to the hospital became frequent, and every time usually lasted for a few days.

It is painful..

Our days became far from normal, there are days when I wake up to find him vomiting after taking his medications, days when he feels so weak to be able to do anything and days where it becomes difficult to even wake him up.

The hospital became our second home and I make sure that I never leave his side whenever we're asked to stay.

I feel weak as each day passes..

I wanted to do something..

I hope I can do something..

But there's nothing I could do aside from holding his hand and trying to put a brave face..

When in reality, it hurts..

It's torture..

It's painful

I need Earth..

I need him as much as he needs me..

I need him to ease the pain..

But I can't show him weakness right now..

Between the two of us I have to be his strength..

So I have to be the brave one all the time..

when deep inside it kills me.. that I couldn't do anything but watch from the sides.

I had to rush him to the hospital today, I was trying to wake him up in time for his medications but he wouldn't respond to what I do, I felt the sudden wave of fear growing in my chest..

Until I noticed the stains of blood from his nose. Once again, I remember that night, sending my system in panic..

Just like that day, I couldn't hold myself to become strong.. I felt weak.. unable to do anything..

I had to talk to the doctor right after and we're advised to keep him here.. for an indefinite time for observations.

I decided to give everyone a call after that and they immediately went here.

5 days passed since he was admitted here, he's currently doing well but he wasn't allowed to go home yet.

We know, it must've been hard for him right now, but being the Earth we know he's all smiles trying not to show us any signs of weakness.

Everyone have gone home and we're left here together

"Kao.. How long do we have to stay here this time?"

"Hmm.. I'm not sure. Why? Wanna go home?"

"I see." He said showing a weak smile

"Are you tired.. tired of taking care of me?" His last words made me look at him, I noticed how his expressions changed, his smile is now gone and replaced with those sad eyes and thinly pressed lips.

I heaved a sigh took his hands placed it in front of me, and leaned to show him my face

"Do I look tired?" I asked him acting like a child, which made him smile making me smile as well.