2:00

Images are part of the story

Earth's POV

Earth's POV

"Hey you two, Don't you have any plans on getting out of bed? Breakfast is ready." Fluke said looking at us while having his arms crossed.

"Has anyone told you that you're annoying?" I asked him with a frown on my face.

"I'm pretty sure I heard it from you for thousands of times already, but I still have no plans of stopping." He said with a smug look on his face before showing me his tongue to tease.

"I hate you."  I told him then hugged Kao tighter.

"I love you too Best friend. Now get up!
They are waiting." He scolded before leaving the room.

I lazily try to get up, though I'm still having a headache, probably due to the long flight plus I haven't adapted to the time difference yet.

I was about to get out of bed when Kao pulled me in a hug then placed me back so I was laying down then quickly got up. I looked at him confused.

"Stay there. Tell me what you want, I'll get it for you." I can't help but smile widely with what he said.

"Hurry up and stop smiling, you look like an idiot."

"Is it just me or you're being extra caring today. Did you do something wrong?" I looked at him in doubt.

He went near, slowly closing the distance between our faces. I closed my eyes waiting for a kiss but I felt a snap on my forehead instead. I immediately opened my eyes and glared at him as he laughed his ass out.