Letter (2 years later)

After 2 years, Kao receives a letter from someone in the past. Someone he lost 2 years ago. With a shaking hands and a racing heart. He read the letter from the only person he loves.

Can you read this Kao?
I'm pouring my heart out here and I'm putting all of my feeling in this paper.

Love, You do know how much I love letters and stories right? For all the time that we're together, I always tell you my love for such things. But do you wanna know a secret?

I love you more than I love letters and stories.

I love you more than anything in this world.

But I guess the world will always be unfair.

If you're reading this, it means that you and I, US ended. It means that our story have reached its ending.

There are a lot of things I wanted to ask you.

Hey stupid uncle. How are you?
Are you still thinking of me? Dreaming of me? Are you over me? Damn that hurt.

I don't know where I should start, should I crack a joke? Some cheesy lines?

Kao.. would you be crying when you read this?

If you are, I want you to know that Mu is alright. Your Mu is doing well. So please. Don't cry. Stop feeling sad or you'll really turn into an uncle in no time.

I'm only at the start of the letter, but I can't stop myself from tearing up.

"Earth"

I know.

I know that you love me more than those. You love me more than anything.

I guess the world is really unfair. So unfair Mu. So unfair.

We never ended. Our story will never reach it's end. At least not on my part.

"I'm not stupid"

I wanted to laugh at your words, but my tears kept on falling.

Did you really think I'll get over you? You know I can't. I will never get over you. Why hurt yourself?

Reading the next words and I lost it.
I'm crying my hearts out.

"Mu"

Love, I'm sorry. It seems like God was eager to take me. Maybe He meant for me to watch after you.. not beside you, but from above.

And I have to question that.

Why you?

Of all people, Why you?

I broke down reading your words. Can't I just have you back?

To be honest, I wanted to be mad at Him. I cried. I wept. I prayed. I was actually begging him to let me stay. To give me time. But I guess I really had to go and I'm sorry.

Starting tomorrow, the day after that, the weeks, months and years that are to come, you have to start a new life. You have to get used to not being able to see me. There are a lot of things we would no longer be able to do together.

I wouldn't be able to wake you up.

I wouldn't be able to look into your eyes.

I wouldn't be able to kiss you and hug whenever you leave or get home.

I wouldn't be able to go on dates with you.

I wouldn't be able to watch movies with you.