10:00

Kao insisted on going out for our last day, we went around the shops that we could find here.

We tried different foods, walked around, we basically spent the whole day doing random stuff roaming around.

It's past 5 when he decided that we should get back in the villa, he held my hand as we walked on our way back, we're about to turn around and make our way towards the villa when I felt something covering my eyes.

"Kao.. What's going on?"

"Trust me.."

"I'm telling you, this better be good or I'll kill you."

I heard him chuckle as he held my hand and guided me on our way.

I felt him stop, making me stop as well. I felt him removing the blindfold and I was greeted by something I did not expect.

In front of me is a pathway of candles and soft music can be heard in the distance.

I looked at him confused about what's happening, but he just showed me a sweet smile before pulling my hand and guiding me as we walked in the path.

"What's this for?"

"Just trust me."

I noticed a small stage at the end of the path, but what surprised me even more is that all of our friends and our family are there as if waiting for us to come.

I gave our parents a confused look and they gave me a sad smile in return.

..What's happening?

We reached the end of the path, Kao guided me to stand onstage and made me sit on a chair.

I'm still confused with what's happening, Fluke went to my side and gave me a paper.

"Read it while he sings." He said, pointing at a direction for me to see Kao who took his seat, holding a guitar in his hand.

He looked at me before showing a wide smile before he started strumming the guitar.

Play With A Smile by Eraserheads

** mark is for song lyrics

**Lift your head, baby, don't be scared
**Of the things that could go wrong along the way

"Hi, I know I may not be the best when it comes to these things but I chose to do it this way because I know how much love you have for this kind of thing."

"I can still vividly remember.."

"the first time I saw you.."

**You'll get by with a smile
**You can't win at everything but you can try.

"I remember how you kept yourself secluded from all of us.."

"and all I could do was watch you from afar. "

**Baby, you don't have to worry
**Coz there ain't no need to hurry
**No one ever said that there's an easy way

"I don't want to ruin your fantasies but No, it isn't the love at first sight kind of story you think of, because at that time.."

"I hated you, I hate how you look frail and weak.."

"Contrary to how everyone says boys should be.."

**When they're closing all their doors
**And they don't want you anymore
**This sounds funny but I'll say it anyway.

"But something about you caught my attention,"

"your eyes,"

"your eyes that screams sadness"

"Eventually, I got tired of staring at you from afar.."