5:00

"Let's go on a trip."

We're peacefully having breakfast when Fluke and the whole group barged into our house saying those words. Guess what happened next?

Only a few days after that morning, our family is on our way for a 4 days trip to the beach taking 2 vans with us, 1 for our group and the other one for the oldies.

Ohm is currently driving and Fluke is the one on the passenger seat, Boun and Prem are at the back while Kao and I are on the 2nd row.

We're having a good laugh telling random jokes, me and fluke just bickering against each other when I noticed Kao pressing his temple.

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah."

"Having a headache?" I asked him worriedly.

"Just a little."

"Come here rest for a while." I said as I tried to make him lean on my shoulders, but he asked me to move a little and laid his head on my lap.

I touched his hair as he just laid in my lap staring at me.

"Love my hair?"

"I love you as a whole so shut up and rest now." I said covering his eyes.

"I'm resting tho."

"Just sleep."

"Looking at you makes me feel relaxed. Just let me." I just let him stare at him as I caressed his hair when I noticed that he already fell asleep.

It was now my turn to look at him as he peacefully slept. I traced the outline of his face, his pointed nose, his eyes, his beautiful lips. I was lost in my thoughts admiring his perfect features and thinking how I don't deserve such a perfect person, making me frown.

"Is there a problem?" I didn't notice that Fluke was closely observing me.

"Nothing.. I was just thinking."

"About?"

"Do you think I deserve him?"

"Are you an idiot?"

"You deserve each other."

"If only you could see how the two of you look at each other."

"The two of you are perfect." He said, making me smile.

"You really love him so much." It was not a question to be answered, it was a statement.

"and he loves you as much as you do. If only you can see the way you look at each other from our point of view, you'll realize what I'm talking about." He said and I noticed how Ohm nodded in the mirror glancing at us.

"Everyone knows how much you love each other. Your eyes speak volume if I must say." Prem

"You look at each other like it is your whole world in front of you, we just tease you a lot, but we admire you a lot, Not everyone is capable of loving in the same way that you do." Boun, I smiled at their words. I look at Kao again and said

"He's everything in my world." Our ride became silent and everyone fell asleep after our talk.

We're halfway through our drive and I'm also feeling sleepy, but I chose not to because I want to watch Kao as he sleeps.

I looked in front of me and noticed Ohm as he glanced sideways observing Fluke from time to time, it is as if he wants to stop driving and just sit beside him to make sure he is comfortable. I let out a giggle which made me look in the mirror to see me.