7:00

"What movie should we watch?" I asked, looking through the pile of tapes placed on the cabinet.

It's been a month since our getaway, the others are back in their own businesses. Today is supposed to be his rest day, but Kao opted to stay and spend this day with me. We decided to watch movies, I was tasked to choose what to watch, but I'm having a hard time, considering the type of movies he wants.

"Would you watch this?" I asked, holding two sci-fi tapes in my hand.

"Choose whatever you want, don't worry I'll watch it for you." so I did.  I choose 2 romantic movies.

We started playing the first one "10 things I hate about you"

Kao's POV

I had my full attention on Earth as he watched the movie. I didn't really pay attention to the movie, only to Earth. It was almost at the end when he turned to me and asked.

"Tell me what you hate about me."

"Nothing."

"That's impossible. You must've hated something about me so spill." He said whining like a child, holding my shirt.

"I can't think of anything." I just shrugged. He let go of my shirt looked at the tv before speaking

"Can I tell you 3 things I hate about you?"

"Hmm."

"First, You love too much..."

"You love me too much."

It will never be too much if it is for you. It is the only way you deserved to be loved. Besides, you may not admit it but you love me, even more than I do. I kept my thoughts to myself, smiling as I watched him.

"Continue."

"Second, you're too good to be true."

"It seems perfect when I'm with you, I'm afraid it'll end too. Afraid that I'll eventually lose you." 

I could say the same to you love, you're too good to be true, so I have to make every moment perfect for you. I want to make sure that you'll have the best, only the best. That's what you deserve.

"Lastly, you're too confident."

"Too confident that I won't leave you." He said pouting his lips, which made me laugh.

"Of course you won't leave me. You love me too much."

"Besides, I already set the bars too high, no one will ever reach your standard."

"Unless they were me." I said to him and laughed while watching him.

But that's not the only reason why I'm sure you won't leave me.

It is because I know you, better than you know yourself. You're indecisive. I do fear that you'll leave me, but I also know that you love me too much.

You may leave for a while, but you'll run back into my arms over and over again.

I may let you go for a while, but I will always find a way to find you, you may leave for a while, but I'll never let you run back to me on your own, I'll make sure to meet you halfway. That is how I have my mind set.

I looked at him once again. It's ironic how the things you said you hate about me can also be used to describe you, and it is also part of the reason why I stayed with you.

It's like telling me your own insecurities.
I found one thing I hate about you.

"I hate how you always show a brave face." I said out of the blue, making him look at me.