LAURA

Laura is dead not only is she gone but she will never come back - I'm standing here at the edge of the water my reflection looks back at me and mocks on how stupid I was to let her go away on her own . I blamed myself for her death , if anybody deserves to die it was me not her .

The pain in my chest is growing stronger and acute. Shit what the heck did I do?- "Massimo the rival gang is on the line". Blood curdling anger ranged through me as I wanted to so fuck them up " Massimo I'm sorry for your loss she was a very nice girl sadly her life had to end because of a man that has a fucked up gansta past , present and future, she deserved a better life".

I clutched my fists , on a normal this is something I wouldn't stand and gawk at but this call and his voice ringed through my body- as a wave of guilt took over each and every part of me . I smashed the phone on the ground , with my mixed emotions in place I couldn't process the present "Massimo what did you do ?". "Are you out of your mind for a girl who will never come back". That's it my uncle has laid the last nail in the coffin or as the famous idiom goes add Fuel to the fire .

With all my might I punched my uncle right across his face, as his face dripped blood of angst and pain - without a further word I just walked away without looking back at how fucked up his face looked - I just wished deep inside that he would have done that same thing to me cause if anybody deserves the worst it was none other than me , I deserved to die ................

I headed straight to my room and just fell on my feet crying , tears of pain and guilt flowed down drenching my palms wet , I couldn't process how in the fucking world did I let her go away on her own , pure negligence on my side.

As I looked up I see my picture hanging on my front wall with anger raging inside of me I tear that picture apart and punched my fist in the wall , one blow followed by the other " I'm the reason she died , what the fuck did I do

As I looked up I see my picture hanging on my front wall with anger raging inside of me I tear that picture apart and punched my fist in the wall , one blow followed by the other " I'm the reason she died , what the fuck did I do."

I started punching harder till my knuckles were a bloody mess and as if the pain I gained wasn't enough I picked up the glass vase beside me and smashed it on my head.

"Massimo wtf , your bleeding , shit we need to get you to the hospital". " Leave me Domenico I don't need to go to any doctor fuck off or else this will be your condition".
" But Massimo I can't just leave you here".
I couldn't process what was my next move but I pushed Domenico against the wall and punched him twice before throwing him outside and walked off into the dark side of my world .
As I thought to myself "LAURA IS GOING TO BE THE DEATH OF ME"..............

I get in my car and just drive wishing this fucking thing was a Tesla I wouldn't even need to push this shit in gear and drive all day like a lunatic finally ending up in a car crash legs up on a hospital bed - god at this point that did sound like a good escape plan no Laura no Massimo - Great.
I set the car in reverse and speed off on an empty street the sun was setting now and
many were in settling for the night but here I was going to the moon and back , Expect the moon was a total understatement HELL would be a right way of saying it.

I arrive in front of this assholes mansion huh too sorry it will be set on flames within let's see a few minutes from now - COUNT DOWN BEGANS DICKHEAD. I reached for my gun and taser just in case - I'm standing infront a huge gate seemed like the Greek god's themselves carved and adorned it with every glory it deserves - too late it's time for it to fall.

I spot two guards standing triumphantly holding on too their toy guns - I mean that's what it seemed like from afar - I smirked as I drew my gun out and taser in another - I said to myself SHOW TIME BABY . Shoot one , two down - now onto the next - a fortnite player at its best as I silently walked around and turned a corner.
I see him in flesh guess this how it ends Diego before I could even pull the trigger I BLACKED OUT.......

Thankyou for reading please make sure to like and comment your thoughts about it.🥰❤😊🤩👍