A DARK TWIST

Things in my life took a serious turn after my meeting with Daniel , I couldn't process right from wrong. It felt as if the world has slipped from underneath my feet . Why in the fucking world would Daniel Wellington say those last words , it intrigued me and brought me to the edge of an unknown truth .

I tried hard questioning his statement and how would my uncle be involved in signing up a deal with Daniel's nemesis the two were best friends since my dad's time - something was fishy and it didn't feel right . Are They Trying To Lure Me Into A Trap By Playing With My Emotions For Laura.

As I got seated into my business class seat I tried hard to figure out my next move if it is a Trap how the hell would I get out of there and for final bid Daniel a hearty goodbye one bullet is all it will take to blow away the old goose - also th...

As I got seated into my business class seat I tried hard to figure out my next move if it is a Trap how the hell would I get out of there and for final bid Daniel a hearty goodbye one bullet is all it will take to blow away the old goose - also the man is too old for words the Statue Of Liberty will still be younger than him and also at some point it is always THE END , well I'll save my bullet let KARMA HANDEL THAT JERK.

As the plane was set in motion I looked outside the now golden sky with the sun a red fiery hue , the pink clouds seemed to have a unison with the orange rays , life was so fascinating at this stage, the soft shaking of turbulence lulled me to sleep like a baby rocking away , I know many find turbulence as Gods wrath on your life like two minutes in and you die but for me it was an excuse to relaxation.

After what it felt like eternity I felt a soft tap on my shoulder, a sweet floral , vanilla musk smell engulfed around my nose , I instantly woke up to find myself looking at a familiar face - dark red lipstick , brown freckles around her nose and a black cocktail dress summed her look for the flight. "How may I help you young lady?" . I was hard core cringing at my own words I did sound like a British butler in the queens palace.

" Hi massimo I hope you had a wonderful nap."
"Um yes thank you for asking".
" Well wait a minute I guess I have seen you somewhere Oh wait a minute your the one that works for that jerk."
" Damn right". She giggled after saying that.
" Daniel never informed that there will be someone accompanying me ."
" Oh it was just a last minute thing" , she looked at me and smirked " Just kidding I'm send to spy on you on whether you try and pull some last minute stunt to fuck up this mission."

"Oh cool - funny you weren't slopping around in the corner spying on me through a pair of absurd binoculars." She faked laughed and placed a flirty look at me
" Massimo you are a funny guy , I hope we become friends, Hey I'm seated right next to you so why don't we separate the middle partition and settle in on one big bed, my body is aching and a big bed does sound tempting , what do you say ?".

" Well that's does sound tempting but I'd rather stay solo, thanks for the suggestion though, but I'm sorry I may have to sit back for this one".

God the face this women made towards me was so seductive any man would have stripped in front of here and did all sought of things only ones dark fantasies hide.

She wrapped her arm around my shoulder and started pressing a spot that send me spiralling down a sensation of eternal bliss, her hands moved circles as she made here way lower , lower and back up teasingly making me moan- now the moaning was because after Laura's death there wasn't even a night were I had laid myself to sleep, insomnia and alcohol had become my new best friends after DOMENICO and MARIO

My everyday routine consisted of me drinking a whole bottle of whiskey and then boxing away in my gym , so in simple words I never slept throughout the day this continuous routine had made my muscles sore. I sat up straight in my seat when she placed her hand where she shouldn't be even touching my dick. " Um thank you for the free massage but in no way I need a massage down there".

If I stayed with this women a bit longer she might force me do something that in no way I'd be down for , no matter how pretty a women might me I see Laura in each one , no women can replace her

If I stayed with this women a bit longer she might force me do something that in no way I'd be down for , no matter how pretty a women might me I see Laura in each one , no women can replace her. Her beauty is priceless not from this world, her eyes like Pearl's of esactsy and her body perfection in every angel, AN ANGEL IN DISGUISE.

I collected my things and requested the air hostress to change my seat, the women just stood there tongue tied, yeah that's what you get for touching my dick bitch.

I just wished for the rest of the flight this women wouldn't bug me , I opened my phone and pulled out a picture of Laura and kissed her before laying myself to sleep after downing whole two glasses of scotch.

Ding goes the sound of what I would say is an in-built alarm system, We had officially landed on the soil where it all began - I started feeling nauseous and anxious , shit what have I gotten myself into , I started to get flashbacks when I first saw Laura at the airport and then instantly wanted her in my arms.

Teary eyed I walked to spot the same women looking at me apologetically "Hey I'm sorry about earlier".

Before she could justify her actions I was struggling with a much greater guilt so I shushed her right away .

" It's okay no offense taken - so your boss has any further instructions for me to abide to". " Here you go". She fished her pockets and placed a phone in my  hands,
" Daniel has ordered that while making any calls to him you ought to use this phone only and also every night at 10pm you will get a miss call from an unknown number with any question you will have to pick it up without fail and also before you do anything Daniel should be informed a picture would be much better to prove your progress, anyways that's what I was told to tell you have a nice day and kudos to your mission, wish you all the luck."

I stood there gawking at her , " Hey what about laura don't tell me that was just a way to lure me into this mission". " Massimo I'm really sorry but this is what I was told to tell you". On saying that she walked away like having no fucking care in the world.

I furiously dialed Daniel's number" You fucking prick I should have know an old bastard like you will always be a pieces of trash, where the fuck is Laura? huh big words you had got going back in Quebec".

" Hey relax there okay - my man works at your uncles palace". He said sarcastically," Daniel I hope you ain't lying or else I'll fucking hunt you down and give you a taste of your own medicine and well that shit is hella bitter and fucking sadistic".

I could feel him tense at the other end cause as he spoke his voice cracked , " My man's name is DOMENICO he will tell you everything you need to know about Laura".

DOMENICO I KNOW THIS MAN
, MY RIDE OR DIE WORKING FOR THIS SHITHEAD AND HE KNOWS WHERE LAURA IS ,YE DAMN RIGHT!! ............The question now was HOW THE HELL DOMENICO ENDED UP WORKING FOR DANIEL AND DOES THIS MEAN DOMENICO IS NOW IN TURN AGAINST MY UNCLE , THERE WAS ONLY ONE WAY TO FIND OUT.
FUNNY HOW I FELT EVERYTHING MADE SENSE , BUT NOW REALTIY HAS JUST GOTTEN WORSE AND DOWNRIGHT FUCKING CONFUSING.......

Thankyou for reading please make sure to like and comment your thoughts about it.🥰❤😊🤩👍