BIG TROUBLE*

We reach Warsaw quite early than expected, the sun is shining a orange and yellow kind of hue as the birds are chirping around , the calm serene water is flowing beside the little wooden huts build along the riverside, LIFE IS GOOD  - but only for now.

Sandra walks up to me and plants a soft kiss on my cheeks, " Goodmorning Muissioure,how are you feeling today? after a what I would say good nights sleep".
"Oh shut up Sandra and stop trying to tease me, I know yesterday I struggled a little but while the rest of you were snoring fast asleep , me on the other hand was trying my best to keep them eyes open, whether it was drinking a gallon of coffee or smoking hundred cigarettes at the same time but nothing I did worked."She chuckles and says
"I'm sorry that we left you to struggle on your own and I also thankyou for bringing us safely in one piece to Warsaw signor".

As she sits right next to me , adoring the crystal like turquoise blue water flowing downstream, I see uncle Mario and Adriano in the distance well the demons have arrived I mutter under my breath.

I haven't spoken to Adriano in years the last time I did - it ended on a bad note, so this little reunion is going to be either great or straight up fucking awkward or just weird.

As I see him walk closer to us I think to myself This man is hella tall I mean he is a bit taller than me nothing surprising , and I'm not complaining at what I stand at like 6'2 and he at 6'4 , also his body damn not like I'm  gay please don't assume that when one man adores another man he is gay , a straight male can have those feelings of awe and attraction minus the lust and sexual tension on that note I'm a 100% straight so if you felt like whoah I guess Massimo's sexuality is a whole another story your wrong , okay Imma stop ranting let's move the fuck on folks.

I always envied him his charm, witty humor, style he did look like the chosen one to get things done after dad , but you know sometimes its not about the looks but your ultimate destination, let's see you wins in the end brother.

I look at Adriano who stares at me for a while like he is thinking something and suddenly gives a broad smile, pulling me closer into one big brotherly embrace.
Nope haven't done this in years too ,
" Missed you broski". He says giving me a pat on the back, ugh hate that fucking word makes me want to puke with disgust every time.

If you really missed me then you would'nt have abandoned me, we were suppose to be together one strong team well now we just stand here lonely figured our own bullshit you took the path of a normal human and me on the other hand chose to be a gangster , life has always two sides to it the light and the dark it's your choice whose to look towards.

Uncle Mario motions for us to take a seat,around the huge circular wooden table,"Massimo I heard from the hotel staff that you chose to check out earlier than expected, any reason for the hurry".He says curiously, oh shit what should I say so here goes nothing
"Sandra had some urgent business to attend to so we decided immediately to go sorry for not letting you know earlier".
"Don't bother, I just was worried nothing else, happy that you guys are here safe, it was raining like crazy last night, wasn't it Adriano it must have been a rough journey though ?".
I looked at Adriano who just nodded in agreement , this man will not leave me alone until he gets the whole story,
"I'm sorry to break this to you but it was a beautiful hassel free journey , through paradise, we even rolled down the windows as came  the light rain hitting us wet , we enjoyed it right Sandra".
I look at her expectantly, she nodded in agreement with her million dollar smile.

Just then Domenico and Linda walks in as they greet each other completing the stupid kiss on the cheek formalities, it was finally time to get to business which I'm the most excited about, I look at Domenico who gives me the everything under control look, according to our little plan initially we have placed cameras around every nook and corner of this cafe  so no one is able to escape even in the slightest without getting captured on it, helps us to solve the problem faster.