SOMETIMES TRUTH HURTS🤬👿

This mask is squeezing the back of my head like a rubber band , I cannot
even breathe in this shit , my body is not made for this and that's for sure , messed up at least till we get this job done. MASQUERADE parties straight up stupid as hell.

Laura never told me even once that she had a sister , I mean we were together only for a few months but at least that I could have known- I know her bestfriend but not her sibling seems fucking weird to me but in the contrary I never told her about Adriano so in that case, I get her point.

"Sir may I please see your RSVP".
A beautiful dark skinned lady greets me at the entrance with a broad smile across her face, honestly I couldn't take my eyes off her , I tried shifting my attention to ,how the hell is this RSVP thing suppose to jump outta my pocket from no where.

"Darling I don't have it with me at the moment but the man that's organizing this party so happens to be my uncle,and how could a responsible nephew like me forget to get this RSVP, I'm just stoked right now , I came all the way form Italy only to have missed the most important item to get in to this thing that I've been dreaming for days".

The lady looks all confused "Well we do have a list of the VIP guest list if your name is on it you don't need to show it to me".
And off she goes away later to come running back with a beaming smile "Sir your name is on the list, and sorry for the delay, have a wonderful evening".

A waiter offers a glass of champagne- that I drown in an instance, I may need more than that to survive through this unannounced storm headed my way,
Fucking Daniel son of a bitch.

"Ah Massimo good to see you again, the last time we met it was quite a rush , but now we got all the time we have in the world to set things right".

"Daniel you may find this offensive , and I do want you to be offended, that I don't give a fuck about getting things right with you,I also don't want to know how you got outta jail but what I do want to know is how in the world did Laura's sister end up on sale".
As those words left my mouth I don't know why but I felt like laughing at it.

"That's a long story you may have to sit down for this one , cause its lengthy to the core ".
He pulls out a chair and plops himself on it , leaving me thinking why did the Poland police think it was okay to set this chichawa on the lose free to go.
I sit down reluctantly , dowing another glass of wine,thinking to myself scotch would have done the job for tonight.

"Earth to Massimo why are you so lost, we don't have much time okay , while I was in jail I got a letter from Sandra , updating me about how your uncle was trying to get Mark involved into this fight , fortunately my son Tony came by all the way from America and set me free false alibi was all it took , and then I immediately rang up my assistant Sydney who had received a urgent call from a girl whose name is still unknown saying she wanted to speak to me on behalf of the deadline for this deal".

He kept rambling from start to finish and here I was counting stars, checking out some ladies in the back ,looking at my handsome model like face in the glass like polished shoes-Damn I look fine Nick Bateman could never period.