Where is Laura

After reading this absurd text from an unknown number I started to think whether the alcohol and molly are getting to my head am I reading the right thing or it's just my mind playing dirty tricks - even though the odds of this text being a complete faux is a 100 percent I still decided to meet the asshole behind it .

As I got in my car through the rear view I spotted a guy looking at me suspicious I drove closer but he disappeared maybe it's my brain set on a weak spot . As I reached the destination I peered around to find several people wearing red t-shirts - FUCK it's a carnival on this street and how the hell am I going to find this person.

My blood began to boil once I lay my hands on this person all my bottled anger will be unleashed on him. With frustration I punched the steering wheel to only catch the attention of a women dressed in a sultry red dress motioning me to get down and follow her , Even though I had a gun under the backseat I didn't care to even carry it I only wanted one thing and that was LAURA .
So I blindly followed this women who happened to be a step ahead of me - a sharp turn and I could see men dressed in all black and here comes a range of emotions as I recognise the man sitting in front Daniel Wellington that name itself made me want to puke - so he was the reason behind all this shit comes as no fucking surprise .

" Hey Massimo how are you ? Longtime no see mate , here have a seat , god you look so bad guess your uncle just doesn't need you anymore huh look at you all the glory has fallen from your face - oh may I know the reason for this or wait I do know ...

" Hey Massimo how are you ? Longtime no see mate , here have a seat , god you look so bad guess your uncle just doesn't need you anymore huh look at you all the glory has fallen from your face - oh may I know the reason for this or wait I do know who is the reason behind this shattered state of your existence - LAURA."
He let her name roll onto his lips for a moment .
I swear on my life I would have loved to break his lying arrogant lips but I decided to skip that thought because of Laura - so all I could do was stand there powerless. So with a forced smile I said.

" Daniel nice meeting you , all things aside why in the fucking world did you text me this shit , I can tolerate everything but this so you better not be joking around." I said with sheer frustration in my voice.
" Massimo I know your desperate to know all the details but I won't be giving you even the A's before you give me what is mine."
" What the heck is that may I know?".
" Oh you don't play dumb it doesn't suit you playboy".

" Daniel I have no fucking clue". At this point I was loosing my patience .
" Massimo I hope you remember a deal I had made with your father years ago that his priced possession will be mine after 50 years well that priced possession was none other than you the reason why we agreed to this was because he lost a bet and god forbids it ever happens to anyone , so since your his only son you are mine now and I want you to do something for me".

Oh god this man has lost his senses - old age is really taking a toll on him - poor thing.
" Why the hell would I do anything for you and I have no fucking clue of such an agreement".
"I knew smarty pants you would ask so here is the bloody proof".
At first I didn't believed a thing he barked but after - Reading the evidence it brought me to the edge of brokenness why in the world would my dad do this to me after all these years I've been living under the rock that I'm the king of my own life. According to the agreement I would work under Daniel and half of my properties will be given to him this all began to feel so unreal .

I clenched the papers in my fist hard and threw it at his ugly face

I clenched the papers in my fist hard and threw it at his ugly face. " Woah slow down buddy I do know your father didn't even give a damn about his sons future you were probably 12 when this deal was signed so yeah I know this is really grave but relax there - I'm not like him I got sense that he didn't have for what it seems like -anyways I'm ready to alter this agreement if you do one thing for me and that is I want you to go back to SICILY and stop your uncle from signing this deal with a rival gang -that happens to be our nemesis and don't you even think it's going to be that easy for you to stop him".

They are dangerous and will do anything to kill what is infront of them that happens to be a threat - this deal is huge and it's removal will only benefit us".
I gawk at his stupidity what the hell is this old man babbling about.
" Daniel after all these years you come into my life thinking you can present a false alibi about this document without my conscience if you happen to be the strongest man in the whole of the ITALIAN MAFIA GANG then why the he'll can't you stop them."

" Well a nice point laid by MASSIMO THE GREAT but the reason why we have choosen you is because "WHAT MEETS THE EYES IS JUST A MIRROR IMAGE OF THE DARK SECRETS THAT HIDES BENEATH THE LIES."

This man's riddles and the James Bond shit that he is pulling on me is encouraging me to punch him Jackie chan style .

"Daniel wtf stop playing these games it doesn't suit an old retarded man like you makes you look more dumb and stupid". I laughed as I said that out loud just in case you know nobody heard .
I could see the weird scowl spread across his aging face -Suits you asshole.

" Massimo don't you dare try to make fun of me this is some grave shit - it is not what you think it is I'm just trying to help you out and I'm damn sure you will be grateful at the end so once you reach SICILY you will meet a man who will give you all the details about what you will have to do".

After saying that he gave a devilish grin "And in return for what you do I will tell the truth about your priced possession LAURA IS SHE REALLY DEAD OR IS SHE ?..................." that last sentence send chills Down my spine and stuff that didn't make sense at first started to make a lot of sense now ...............

" that last sentence send chills Down my spine and stuff that didn't make sense at first started to make a lot of sense now