$ADRIANO

I couldn't believe the man infront of my eyes , this can't be , I'm dreaming , maybe it's the lack of sleep that's causing me to hallucinate.
" Domenico do you copy?".
" Yes I do tell me".I could see him looking at me from afar through his rimmed latest addition Loui Vuitton glasses.

"There is a man standing to your right in a navy blue suit talking to a old man and lady, do you see him?".
" Wait a minute wtf is that Adriano! What in the fucking world is he doing over here ?,Massimo, did you know he was coming?".
" Domenico if I'd known about it why would I tell you now , he's been gone from the scene for so long , I forgot what he even looks like".

" Don't be so dramatic he looks like you -  How the hell could one forget their own god damn reflection".

I could sense the anger in his voice, and I also understand the reason behind it all Adriano had been the biggest jerk to Domenico and his family, and adding fire to the fuel he also stole his beloved longterm girlfriend from him through his charisma and wit.

" Okay Stop it I know the two of us look alike but I'm the handsome one and you can't deny that can you?".
" Massimo we got bigger shit to think about , Don't you think Uncle Mario has something to do with his sudden appearance?".
"Why not you go and find out for yourself detective DOMENICO".
I said sarcastically.
" Massimo please cooperate I know your really upset , about whatever is unfolding infront of you but if we don't stick together you and I know the harm it will cause to the Torcelli history and many other mafia families ".

I stood there looking at the now laughing Adriano , flashing his million dollar smile and his latest edition Rolex as he runs his hand through his well styled hair pushed back with what's seems a whole bottle of hair gel.

I forced myself to look away from him, without enwaking the tempt to go right up there and smack him across his face. Traitor, Liar and Evil are the three words I would like to use to describe his demeanor, he abandoned me and my father when we needed him the most, and took his ass off to UK and was never seen for decades only to return back now when our lives and future are at stake. Nothing surprising-that's who he is selfish and zealous for the wrong things in life.

 Nothing surprising-that's who he is selfish and zealous for the wrong things in life