WHAT A MESS

Huge barcade gates and fenced windows greets me at a point of novel awe and angst-who does this man even think he is , a vision of this mansion on flames, consumes every inch of my being but then the Angel's of mercy and purity vigle my soul to a point of no return-so well according to the quote love your enemies here goes nothing.

I drive further into the wilderness, majestic palm trees and fake cascades of waterfall embraces the side of high kind of living.
Huge bodyguards stands at each side of the entrance, looking at me through their rimmed rayban glasses opens the giant beast like gates into a Harry Potter like mansion this thing looks  like a rugged place where only one knows what secrets and mysteries its walls would  hold.

A winding road lands up straight to the big black door , perplexed I knock on it, keep your hands on the gun Massimo it is not over yet- and there she is Sandra in tears , as she runs to hug me we stand there silent for what felt like eternity,As her forlorn sobs drenched my shirt wet , I look into those green eyes one last time before sending her off into another side of the world.

"Sandra listen to me I need you too go back home in the same car that I've come in,I don't want you around here anymore , promise me one thing that you'll take this thing right to the airport and fly back home, your mission here is complete, I don't want to see you anymore, Sandra my past is really fucked up , some dark stuff has occurred that no one but only me knows, I can't let you see this dark side of me , you won't like this but I lost my girlfriend just because of this vile past of mine - A bad man once will always remain wicked, so please go away after this I won't be able to see you again".

I pull her close and kiss her savoring the last moments I got to cherish with this beautiful thing that made me feel like being in love again after Laura.

" Massimo you know I love your flaws,they make you who you are and I won't trade them for anything else then why say this again, I want to be with you , don't send me away like this please".

She holds onto me and cries,"Sandra please try to understand this is not what it seems like, I'm trying to protect you, I can't lose you too , I'm a gangster and you very well know a gangster has enemies that don't hold back on their revenge".
She straightens up and pushes me away as she sits and drives away , without a second glance towards me there she goes into the setting evening.

As I look away I shake away the eerie feeling that began to creep on me , TIME FOR BUSINESS , I walk into this mans mansion owning every inch of this place with my huge figure no one is the boss, Massimo the slayer of little woman is here motherfuckers be ready for some rock hard action.

I walk up the steep stair case , wolves by post malone and big Sean is playing in my mind , makes me feel some type away , I push open the door to reveal a onlooking uncle Mario, Adriano and this man that I'd never in a life time would forget , Mark Jefferson his hairline still dark and healthy not a hair out of place well combed to the side , one thing is different expensive suit instead of the orange onesie he'd wear .