A TRAP

1 Month After Laura Was Pronounced Dead -
Massimo Torcelli
A month has passed since Laura's death I still feel like she's right next me , the last memory in my mind is her smile pure and holy -she took a part of me that no one could - my heart . My thoughts are interrupted by the nonchalant buzzing of my phone.

" Hello massimo where are you it's been ages since I've even heard from you the last time I saw you was when you left a bloody mess on my face."
" Well Uncle I'm sorry for that why do you even care to call now - all my property papers have been given to you -what else do you even want now?". "Massimo I'm calling to know whether you are okay? , what has that girl done to you - you have completely lost touch with reality moving away to Quebec isn't going to bring her back and after all this isn't what your dad intended you to do with your life".

"Shut the fuck up don't you dare speak anything against Laura or else it's not your face that's going to be the only bloody mess I leave". " Massimo do you really think I'm scared of you the reason why I even called you was because I'm concerned that you are not the same man who you were , all I see now is a broken man who is trying to piece together himself and the past where for a fact both of them can't be changed , well any ways you have my number so you can call me anytime you want I'm here for you".

A broken man is one of saying what I had become but my reflection in the mirror is telling me a different story overgrown hair , droopy eyes cause I haven't even slept in months , bottles of alcohol, blunt cigarettes on the floor and the love of m...

A broken man is one of saying what I had become but my reflection in the mirror is telling me a different story overgrown hair , droopy eyes cause I haven't even slept in months , bottles of alcohol, blunt cigarettes on the floor and the love of my life Laura's picture on every fucking wall because that is all I could think of - every single fucking night when I lay down I want to feel her in my arms , when I wake up I want to kiss every inch of her body and hold her till the day I die. Fuck it has been over 3 months and I'm till thinking of her.

After Laura's death I was under terrible influence of angst and revenge so after smashing Dominic against the wall and breaking my uncles face , me bleeding all over I decided to meet the rival gang behind this shit but unfortunately as I reached the destination where Laura was killed there wasn't even a trace of them expect for a man that approached me and gave me a letter on opening it on the inside it was written.

"I WON MASSIMO I TOOK AWAY WHAT WAS YOURS"on reading that my heart was raging on fire -I quickly got in my car and headed straight to a place only me and god would know hell for example .

I entered inside his mansion shooting two security guards to a man celebrating his success with dance and merry . " YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE TODAY WILL BE YOUR LAST DAY ON EARTH ANY LAST WISHES YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT."
To rage fire to the fuel he started laughing and before I could even shoot him everything around me goes black.

At that moment I woke up with a jerk fuck that was a nightmare I have been having these every since that incident. As I woke up from my bed I stumble across to get yet another bottle of Barcadi at that moment as if the demons of pain wanted me to go further down the drain my phone chimmed with the text from an unknown number at first I just ignored it but then as I peered at it closely it had Laura written over it I couldn't help my myself but click on it.

"IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHERE LAURA IS MEET ME AT RUE SAINT-PAUL I'll BE WEARING A RED T-SHIRT

"IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHERE LAURA IS MEET ME AT RUE SAINT-PAUL I'll BE WEARING A RED T-SHIRT. Wtf - is this some kind of sick joke or is it the Haldol that I had earlier which is causing me to hallucinate, no shit this is real I pinched myself twice this can't be - though there are Days I get outside the house only to get myself my life savers through this depressive times I have felt like I see Laura walking next me or mistake a girl for being Laura the after effects of it has ended up in either a fist fight or second hand embarrassment anyways this is not a joke and if it is whoever the fuck this person might be they won't be going be seeing the next day to come ............. cause NOBODY FUCKS WITH LAURA.

Thankyou for reading please make sure to like and comment your thoughts about it.🥰❤😊🤩👍