UNCLE MARIO THE HERO

One kick followed by the other , I'm laid on the ground as a black cloth is put on top of me , I'm unable to see the people that are kicking me in the gut , they suddenly stop and and I'm swept of my feet , landing straight on a warm leather seating .

As I'm struggling to keep myself awake and prevent myself from passing out , the black veil is taken off and through blurred vision I see a quaint image starring at me , with a huge smile . As the sun light is penetrating through the glass windows it enlivened my eyes - the man sitting infront becomes even clear- "DIEGO!".

" Look at you all shattered and disparate , you have no fucking idea how happy and satisfied I'm now in seeing you in the same place where I was - The last time I met you , your men did a pretty good job in fucking up my lovely handsome face , took me ten surgeries to get it right".

I started to laugh as my mouth stretched wide the ends hurting because of the tear I gained through the recurring punches and my tounge could taste the bitter taste of blood and vengeance , that I would at some point pay him back. Agitated he hit me twice hard before I fell unconscious and blacked out .

I woke up with a jerk , fuck it was a dream more like a nightmare , this incident keeps coming back and now it's getting stronger and acute , hurts my eyes and mind to reminisce the scenes that occurred with Diego after Laura's death by the rival gang .

Petty I always thought it was Diego because of a rivalry we developed after years of friendship over a German deal , where I felt he was playing with my trust and in return I changed the map of his face like crazy for instance nose in Nevada and eyes in Florida.

I never in the fucking world knew that it was a very close man , who happened to be an uncle to me play with my emotions and vulnerability.
I got out of bed , changed into a fresh pair of black clothes just like my soul and smoked on a cigarette as I walked through the door to go find Domenico .

Today the kings of vehemence, vengeance, anger and every single adjective that described the feelings of pain and anger would take control of my soul - no one will be left alone , one at a time , I'll get even with them, for all the years of betrayal , today will be the ending to all bad things .

" Domenico I screeched , Domenico where the fuck are you". I looked around for him , but he was no where to be found , I headed straight to his room , without any knocking or waiting politely for him at the door I swung it open to find a half naked Domenico sleeping with a almost naked lady , who again comes as no fucking surprise she happens to be the same lady that kept pestering me from Quebec to Italy and god knows how far will it go on.

I stood there , leaned back against the wall , hands folded against my chest as I stared at the two love birds nestled together in each other's arms , as it only took one night for them , to kindle a fire between them this close that they couldn't detangle themselves from - guess last night was really fun for the two of them. What mission ? , that goes to hell we here to fuck , drink and merry while Massimo's life hangs at loose ends".

I couldn't remain calm and pat these two on the back in appreciation , all our lives are at stake if this mission goes the highway. "Domenico what the hell". I screamed on top of my lungs , on hearing my Dracula like voice he woke up with a jerk tossing the lady out of the nest.

" Ma Ma Massimo what are you doing over here this early it's only five in the morning we had to reach there at seven". He said stammering trying hard to form a sensible sentence form the hangover of last night that lurked over him. " I know it's at seven but what in the fucking world is this shit , playboy, brought the trophy to your bed huh".

The now dead asleep lady , crouched over the side , as she turned to face me and freezed in her spot as she fumbled to hide under the safety of covers . Her face is now red with embarrassment as her red lipstick is whipped out by probably this mans lips , and hair disheveled - sticking out in different directions, as if she got electrocuted or something.