DOMENICO WTF !

Daniels words were still ringing through my entire body , after hearing his confession earlier I stumbled across the sidewalk and had landed straight on my face .

My mind wandered around unable to notice a black Mercedes G - wagon waiting for me the driver smirking at the manner in which a well composed man lost his footing landing straight face down. I'm interrupted by a warm hand placed over my shoulder as I turned around to punch him right in his groin I froze UNCEL MARIO WTF IS HE DOING HERE DOES HE KNOW ABOUT MY LITTLE ARRANGEMENT WITH DANIEL, GOD I GOTTA BE ON MY TOES FOR THIS ONE.

I tried hard to maintain my composure and don't end up convulsing in sweat or seizure.
"Hey Massimo welcome back buddy , how are you ? You don't know how much I've missed you , since you went away to Quebec my life has been nothing but depressing without your dark humor and opulent guidance.

"Yep it does feel nostalgic , well as much as I recall I'm not aware of letting any one know that I'll be traveling to Sicily to give my lovely UNCEL MARIO a grand surprise, seems like it went the other way around huh ."
"Massimo your uncel MARIO knows everything my man has been spying on you from the time you were in Quebec see he is still doing it now."

I felt a sudden jolt of anxiousness shoot through my entire body because I recalled the man I spotted the other day looking at me from behind a tree .

As I turned around to look over my back my uncle   started to laugh " Hey gotcha, it's a joke relax , nobody was spying on ya , I just wanted to test the waters ,come let's get you home , you look like you need a nice relaxing spa and a grand welcome party , WELCOME HOME BOY ."
On saying that he gave a huge grin so wide I almost felt he will lose all his pearly white teeth in one stretch. He patted on my back more like hit it with his calloused palms and guided me towards the car .

As I made myself comfortable I still couldn't wrap my head around the fact that how in the fucking world could my uncle come to get me at the airport, is this a set up ? Well if it is it better end with me setting them up

Well if it is it better end with me setting them up.

The car ride was quite silent and awkward since none of us knew where to start with a conversation  other than arguing about a business deal that he didn't approve of ever.

As we pulled up into the place I  always called home an eerie feeling creeped inside of me this place once brought me joy and peace but  now all it does is stab me in the chest as each wave of pain and guilt flows from it .

"Massimo Massimo wake up". I could hear my uncle almost scream in my ears  as if I  stood a kilometre far , I turned to him and smiled
"This place hasn't changed - it still feels  the same as if my past is hanging around in the corner waiting for me to come back make friends with  me all over again".

" Oh come on Massimo relax your past was a mistake , the future is a gift live with it or else die with it the choice is yours , come on Domenico is waiting inside with a huge surprise."