THRILL IN THE NIGHT*

As I stood there bracing for the after impact of Domenico's words , I felt like the world around me seized to exist , his words now only a whisper , all else around blurry, pain shooting through my eyes as it led strieks of dried wells behind - Life felt sober when everything goes mute .

"Massimo why are you so quite ." I don't know why but a pang of guilt consumed my entire being , Domenico's words were nothing but a sword perceing right through my heart ,
The surrounding was so silent you could almost hear a pen drop .

"Domenico will you please leave me alone for now I'll be down for dinner within a few minutes." On saying that I walked past him towards the shower striping down butt- naked as DOMENICO left closing the door behind him with a loud bang.

I needed time to process what was happening, first laura is pronounced dead by this rival gang , then Daniel connects me to a mission with a lame excuse , DOMENICO my ride or Die working for him and lastly my most trusted, own blood related family member   backstabs me .

As the hot shower soothed my sore muscles I washed off every despair, regret , frustration with the shower gel that Laura used , now I know I'm being maybe weird or downright depressed but when you lose someone, whom you never in fucking world fel...

As the hot shower soothed my sore muscles I washed off every despair, regret , frustration with the shower gel that Laura used , now I know I'm being maybe weird or downright depressed but when you lose someone, whom you never in fucking world felt you'd ever end up falling in love with gone forever , the hurt is different, which none admonished thing in the world could ever replace or try and fill that empty space .

I got out dried myself and got into my black tuxedo that I never once even touched after finding comfort in boxers and a t-shirt

I got out dried myself and got into my black tuxedo that I never once even touched after finding comfort in boxers and a t-shirt .
The sun has now set completely and it's dark outside just the way I like my clothes.
I headed straight to the mini bar in the hallway and made my self a strong scotch, cause tonight I'd need something more than just one glass of champagne , that a butler was serving to the guest that were seated outside in the courtyard drinking away merrily like it's my birthday.

"Hey massimo are you alright , don't you think that's too strong ". I looked up at a sleek well dressed lady , she looked quite familiar and then it struck, the women that gave me a sensual massage more like a back ache and sexual assault in the plane.

But what the hell is she doing here , she looked at me expectantly through her long eyelashes , as her bright red lips curled into a sly smile .
" What the hell are you doing here , I thought we bid goodbye a long time ago". " Oh come on Massimo I thought you were the one of the most wisest mafia leaders of all time ". "I have no fucking clue what you trying to say ,if you got something please spit it out or kindly get outta my hair it has been a very long tiresome day and you need to be the last person on this earth to remind me that's it's time to hit the bed because my very last brain cells can't cope with your lame ass riddles."