Chapter 1- No homo

No ones POV

   During a normal day, before class started, Midoriya and Uraraka came, arms locked, and red faced. Everyone turned to them. Ashido was the first to speak after a few moments of silence.
   "Did you guys finally start dating?!" She yelled as she jumped up from her desk. Midoriya used his free hand to cover his face. Uraraka decided to break the news.
"Y-yeah were dating now..." She said with a small smile. The whole class erupted in congratulations.
"Be quiet. Class will start soon." Aizawa mumbled from his sleeping bag. Every calmed down.
"Damn, I'll never get a girl." Kaminari said gloomily as he laid his head on his desk. Kirishima pat his head.
"Maybe one day bro." He reassured him. Some giggles could be heard around the classroom.
"Or maybe you'll get a boyfriend." Sero spoke up. Kaminari turned to his black haired friend quickly.
"I'm not gay dude." He said as he raised an eyebrow. Sero smirked.
"Yeah ok bro, whatever you say." He relied said, clearly trying to mess with Kaminari. The yellow haired boy just shook his head a turned back to the front of the room as Aizawa got up and started to teach the class.

~le time skip to lunch~

The bakusquad gathered at lunch together. Kaminari, Sero and Ashido were caught in conversation together, while Kirishima and Bakugo were just sitting there quietly eating.
"Bro I miss vine." Kaminari said, leaning back in his seat. Sero set his hand on his shoulder.
"It's been gone for a while now, you need to get over it." He said. Kaminari smacked Sero's hand off his shoulder.
"But the videos were so funny." The yellow haired boy groaned. Ashido nodded.
"He's not wrong." She said, agreeing with Kaminari. Sero sighed in defeat and all 3 continued eating. Bakugo turned to them.
"You guys talk about the most random stuff." He said with his usual angry tone. Ashido nodded.
"Yup, we're weird and we're not complaining." She said happily. Kaminari put his arm around Sero. "I love you bro, no homo." He said. Sero grinned.
"Sounded pretty gay to me." Ashido spoke. Kami laughed while Sero grinned wider.
"You sure you aren't gay bro? You've been giving more attention to guys like me and Shinso lately." Kaminari shook his head.
"If I ever come out as something other than straight, I owe you 20 bucks." Sero looked at him suspiciously, then held out a hand.
"Deal?" Kami took his hand and shook it.

"Deal."

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry this chapters a bit short. The next chapter is when things will start getting a bit gay (lol)

Anyways bai👋🏻