Sleepy cuddles with the main 3

Sage

You'll wake up and Sage will be sprawled on top of you as if he's your blanket. He's as heavy as he looks.

You really like the comforting weight of him though, and Sage is always very gentle and chagrined when he gradually blinks open his eyes and realises he might be squishing you.

If you reassure him it actually feels nice, he'll give you a sleepy grin and flop right back onto you, he doesn't need to be told twice.

He's perfectly fine sleeping with his head directly down in the pillow, even though you worriedly joke that you need to make sure he can breathe.

Sage sometimes does that thing where he twitches very suddenly just as he's drifting to sleep, which always startles him far more than it does you.

He'll ask if you'll tell him something about your realm if he can't settle down. Listening to your voice soothes him so much that you hear a barely-there purring sound from his chest while he's laying on you. Even when you're sure he's asleep, he'll softly nudge you if you stop any of your stories halfway-through, because he's always staying awake till the end.

If the light from your window hits Sage's eyes first thing in the morning, he'll sometimes start sneezing before he can help it. And even though his sneezes are cute and probably the least hardened-merc thing about him, the first time it happened Sage scrambled to turn away from you so quickly that he overestimated and fell off the side of the bed, pulling all the blankets with him and creating such a loud echoing crash that you're sure the whole of Fathom Tower heard. If anyone asks what that sound was at breakfast he'll give it his best shot at implying you were both up to something so kinky that it defies explanation, all the while blushing furiously as you can barely keep a straight face.

Anisa

Anisa loves being the big spoon, she gives really warm and protective hugs.

Your body temperature always feels slightly cold compared to Anisa's, so she always makes sure you have socks and warm pjs. If you're laying facing each other, she'll take both of your hands in hers and clasp your fingers to warm them up, or blow gently on your hands if you're comfortable.

Even though you keep laughing and explaining it must be a different-realm thing, this is your normal temperature and you're not genuinely cold... Anisa always gets up first to make sure the hearth is lit with a small fire, she doesn't want her room to be freezing when you wake up.

It takes the whole of two days for Anisa's room at Fathom Tower to become as messy as her room back in Porrima, but it somehow makes you feel at ease and at home too. Anisa finds all sorts of odd trinkets from her old training days in the castle and keeps them all around her bedside.

She'll definitely choose morning cuddles with you over morning training sessions. One day you surprise her by having brought two cups of tea back into her room without even waking her, and you both sit up in bed and talk for ages while the sun rises in shades of pink and bronze over her balcony.

You'll do stupid funny things with each other, like interlinking your arms while holding the mugs and drinking the tea, as if you were partaking in a drinking competition or a toast. This once makes Anisa laugh so much that she nearly spits half the tea into her hand and inhales the rest, and you're both laughing so much that you end up doing that helplessly silent completely-losing-it type laugh that only makes you laugh more.

Felix

Felix is always grateful for gentle reassurance that you like cuddles and affection from him. He can occasionally seem standoffish, as if he's really not sure you'd want to be close to him or hold him in that way. So for the first of many times when you think he needs a hug, he'll just fold limply into your arms and press his face against your neck, not hugging you back but hoping you won't let go.

It doesn't take you long to realise just how much he appreciates you being soft with him, but more than that, how much he cherishes getting to be soft with you in return. He loves being able to fall asleep in your arms.

Felix never wakes up quickly or early, he'll half-rouse himself, then stare at you blurrily with one eye barely open. His face always looks unguarded and slightly puffy in the morning, which he seems to know and feel self-conscious about, but he still snuggles closer, you make him smile and find him beautiful no matter what he looks like.

If you sleep on your side with your arm under the pillow, he'll drowsily tug your arm down so he can use the curve between your arm and shoulder as a pillow, tucking his head into your sleeve. If you're sleeping on your back, he'll ask if he can rest his head in the middle of your chest, so his ear will be above where he can hear your heartbeat. He might snore very quietly or make soft mumbling sounds if he's exhausted, but his breathing eases when you tug your fingers gently through the back of his hair.

He'll yawn a lot if he's just waking up, he usually interrupts himself at least once by yawning while he's trying to say something, like muttering that he likes the way you stroke his hair. He'll start blushing if it happens too many times and you're giving him that expression that means he's adorable but you're also trying your hardest not to look amused... but he'll also smirk or start laughing at himself a bit too, and just bury his face in your shirt until it's passed. He'll blush even worse but also inwardly melt with affection if you do something sweet like dry his eyes afterwards.