Chapter 3 : Evening Delight

"Mam, room service."

I was waken up by a strange voice and a bang on the door.

"Coming!!"

I opened the door to see a man with a steel trolley completely filled with food.

"As you are our new customers, we have this complimentary snacks as part of our welcoming scheme."

My eyes glittered watching those colourful food. And to be honest I was completely famished.

"Oh that's so kind of you. Thanks. Can I just know thier names? They look appealing though." I wonder if he saw me drooling over it.

"Sure mam. We have stuffed Mini Ravioli, Lahmacun - Turkish pizza, Kumpir, Balik Ekmek - fish sandwich and Tursu Suyu - Turkish juice. Please enjoy it and have a pleasant evening."

The waiter left after arranging everything on the table. Even though I couldn't remember any of the names but I was sure it would be very delicious.

I woke up the rest from their beauty slumber and seated myself in the midst of these delicacies.

"What the holy mother??!!" Shouted Zara.

"Are these for us? Have you ordered? Looks damn expensive." Anna yelled in disbelief.

Ellen and Melisa joined others with rolling eyes.

"Relax girls.... This is a welcome snack from the Hotel. So nobody is paying." I held out a grinned smile.

"Why would they? We have paid so much for staying here. Now it's their job to make us happy." Melisa replied with a straight face.

"There we go again..." Ellen pushed Melisa and gestured her to shut up.

"OK so whatever it may be, let's get done with this and go for a walk. I'm so so hungry right now." I said picking up my juice.

After having those flavourful titbits and juice, we went for a warm bath. It was already five in the evening and we started to get ready for our beach troll.

I chose a very light blue top and a white capri with a mild pink scarf in hand. As it was summer, I could see everyone wearing lenient colour attire which was honestly pleasing to look at.

We took our necessities and left the room in jiffy.