Chapter 21 : Invaders

"We aren't prepared for this captain." Peter's eyes was wide open.

"Trust me and trust yourself. We will win this time too. Oliver, take the villagers out from here."

"Aye Captain." Oliver left

"Rest of us will fight till death. We are not cowards. We are fearless pirates for a reason. CHARGE!!!" Eric roared and the crew got themselves ready for another victory.

I too decided not to be a coward watching and staying with them helped me to learn my own tricks.

As a navy person was coming towards me, I took a handful of sand and threw it on his face.

"First, I should be done with you." He brandishes his sword and slashed at me.

"Whoaa whoaa!! Hey you jerk, stay away from me" I shouted.

Suddenly Eric poised above me silhouetted by the sunlight behind him.

"Nothing will harm you love."

Eric pulls me up and smacks the man right on this face making him lay on the ground.

"Stay somewhere safe." he says and re- enters the fray. The battle continues around me

A little far away I saw a pricky navy guy and Sean fighting harshly. I looked up and saw a rope hanging. Immediately I  the rope and tied both of his leg making him loose his balance and slipping in the water.

"Thanks for the help Rosy." Sean patted.

On the other side I saw Eric pulling out a dagger and hitting another man's sleeve making him drop his weapon and making him fall into the water.

My eyes fell on the cannons that were kept to attack our ship.

If I shoot the powder packs then probably they won't be able to attack us.

I looked around and found a pistol. Without giving a second thought I aimed at the bags and hit a shot, making the powder fall on the wet deck

"You scum. I'll show you what I got." The officer shouted and sprinted upon Eric.

But Eric got light on his feet. He parries and then spins around to duck under the blade.

"You don't have to worry about that. Eric is the finest swordsman here and a useless officer like him cannot win against our captain." Janet said rubbing my hand.

Eric hits the captain's wrist with sword, forcing him to drop his weapon.

I wish I could whistle but I can't, I need to behave.