Chapter 5 : Sailing Past the Era

Sitting on the deck of a Royal Navy Ship, I put my arm up to the guy who's as confused as me and wanted to help me get up from there.

"This is not real right? Is this a part of welcoming in your resort?" I asked plainly.

"Hey girl, are you alright? And from where did you come? You don't look like a pirate or a local here. Can you explain yourself?" He asked with a doubtful stare.

I snapped out of my blank thoughts and realised that I'm really in an unknown place and this has nothing to do with Turkey trip or my splendid vacation atall. Thus either I'm having hallucination or I have really TRAVELED BACK IN TIME!!!!!!

"So I'm on a old Navy ship now right? Ok .. yeah.. wow.. to be honest I don't belong here. I am from Canada and I have no idea how I ended up here. I guess I time traveled. It sounds crazy I know but for now I don't have a better answer to this."

His brow furrows in confusion.

"You must have hurt you head, you are speaking nonsense." He replied

"Catch those cowards" a thundering voice came from behind.

"Oh sorry to interrupt but I guess we need to rush before they catch us" he smiled.

"Rush? Why? What's happening?" I asked bluntly.

"It's how a pirate's life is. You steal and run. We stole their money and now we are running"

Suddenly he took hold of my hand, pulled towards him, grabbed a rope and we flew to the other ship. The original pirate ship this time.

"Retreat everyone!!!" He shouted to his fellow mates and everyone jumped one after the other into the ship.

After a while we have reached somewhere very far from the Navy ship, somewhere middle of the ocean. The guy turned towards me and asked in a serious tone:
"So my dear, now tell me where are you from and how did you reach our place. I need an honest answer."

I hesitated at the beginning but I have no option rather than to answer him
"My name's Rosy and trust me when I say this, I don't know where I am and how I reached here. It happened because of the pendant."

And then an awkward silence.